• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Iliad

Smash Lord
seeing it later today :]
Spoiler:

Ironman fights a dude named whiplash.

Spoiler:

Don Cheadle is playing James Rhodes.

Spoiler:

Tony Stark used to be an arms dealer.

Spoiler:

Cthluhu ***** everyone in new york with his face tentacles.

Spoiler:

Scarlett Johanson is really ****ing hot.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
haven't played it long enough, expecting it to be better than galaxy 1

-Unknown (w/e random 3 numbers it was) says its worse than galaxy 2 because he found it easier
-Marik hates everything Mario (lol)
-Dimmy says its like Galaxy 1 on steroids
-Holy loves the game

Gichan

Smash Champion
Okay, I found the fiurst galaxy to be masterpiece, ****ing art in motion. I appreciated every level and just couldn't stop looking at the level. the platforming was as good as mario 64 and the music was memorable. I get a lot of tunes stuck in my head from the first one. Overall, amazing game.

Galaxy 2 on the other hand I could not appreciate as much. It seriously feels like a continuation of gameplay, just something you pick up and play. I know this sounds weird but rosalina and her need for the stars gave more to galaxy then the second one's "plot". Bowser got some stars, wow, who cares. That into was soo ****ing forced and I can tell from that intro that the final battle will nowhere near top the first galaxy's final battle. It's simply nmot as memorable or as hype as the first.

Dud: marik, you like suinshine but not galaxy? You're a psycho lol

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Gi keep in mind that Galaxy 2 was originally intended to be an expansion; that's why it feels like a continuation. Eventually they just had so much content ready they said "**** it let's make a new game and get a full $60 per copy instead."

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I enjoyed Galaxy 1 a lot. But then MW2 came out and I forgot to finish it. Maybe when MW2 infuriates me to the point that I smash my disc into pieces I'll finish it and go download Galaxy 2.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I don't know I find it weird that older systems had multiple mario games and each is "unique" in some way. Are we now only able to play one mario a system? Or do you guys like what they are doing here? I just feel that maybe they should have connected the two games in some way.

And man I hear soooooooooo much wrong with mw2. I heard they fired the company that made that game cause of how bad it is. How is there no recoil on most guns? wtF?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I don't know I find it weird that older systems had multiple mario games and each is "unique" in some way. Are we now only able to play one mario a system? Or do you guys like what they are doing here? I just feel that maybe they should have connected the two games in some way.

And man I hear soooooooooo much wrong with mw2. I heard they fired the company that made that game cause of how bad it is. How is there no recoil on most guns? wtF?
Wel, I ike it both ways lol. I ike the "extention" of galaxy 1, but I also like how the NES and SNES had completey different mario games. None the less, so long as I get to pay more mario, I'm satisfied. My favorite game character lol.

What is everyone's favorit game character (must be video game originated)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Wel, I ike it both ways lol. I ike the "extention" of galaxy 1, but I also like how the NES and SNES had completey different mario games. None the less, so long as I get to pay more mario, I'm satisfied. My favorite game character lol.

Da Bess!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'll bite.

Very close behind is this guy:

I really want to elaborate on Zero though because I like him as a character for far better reasons than "zomg cool red robot wit sword and teh laz0rz" or "top tier in tvc". Zero has without a doubt the most fleshed out and interesting story of any character in video game history; Believe me, I've tried many times to come up with a character who could compare but none come close.

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't played through all of the MMX/MMZ games. First of all you have a character who is really a blank slate to begin with; like X, Zero was created as part of the first generation of robots with the ability to make their own decisions, and yet he was created with the intention of serving Wily's plans for global destruction. After the Maverick Virus is transferred from Zero to Sigma and Zero gains control of his own actions he ends up becoming a Maverick Hunter; fighting against the virus for which his sole reason for creation was to propagate, but without any memories of being its progenitor. Obviously he eventually learns the truths behind his creation as well as the virus. He manages to overcome his internal conflicts though and continue to fight against the Mavericks, ultimately bringing peace to a world he was created to destroy. It's very difficult to imagine the strains of something like that, and yet in some ways it's something that everyone can somehow relate to.

Also he's a robot with a laser sword.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Hmmm....really ****ing tough to say.

Mario is a ****** but that is just my nintendo fanboyism (or what is left of it) saying that. I will just give out what is in my head right now, but if i remember someone more suited to be my favourite I'll post later.

Travis Touchdown is honestly too ****ing good. He is just too funny, a ladies' man but also a douche, charismatic and heroic but also a sloth and simple minded. His decor is of weeaboo nature. He's just a funny character who is enjoyable to wtch and play as. Had a ton of fun playing nmh.

Gears of War boys collectively. I state them as a group as my favourite or one of my favourite because they honestly work so well together. They did such a good job nailing the voices for each cause they delivered the dialogue soooo well it makes them feel very real. honestly hilarious and ****** with stupid testosterone comments but also show compassion and forced worry for others when the time arises. I can't pick one out and say "him" because individually they do not have much to offer but collectively they offer a lot of fun.

On my gay side, I ****ing love how cute pikmin are (no not olimar, that's for tin to jack off to). I just wanna pick one up, hug it, then throw it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Dud: marik, you like suinshine but not galaxy? You're a psycho lol
I love Sunshine. One of the main factors that turned me away from Galaxy were the controls and cliched plot.

Sunshine and 64 were original masterpieces.

Iliad

Smash Lord

but actually.
But REALLY

And Avarice. He has a plethora of weapons, becomes an unstoppable swordmaster / killing machine, possesses the courage of a god, has killed someone who possesses the literal power of a god REPEATEDLY. ****s *****es like Malon and Zelda on the reg.

How much ****ing better do you get B?

And also. Crono ****ed Ayla, Lucca AND Marle, then married Marle and became Prince of Guardia through marriage. Not to mention he helped kill a godlike parasite that fed from the earth.

**** your ***get zero. Oooh he's red and has a sword. *****, Gato would **** him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JUkww44uY

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ramza Beoulve.
This man has it right.
Mine:
Delita Heiral

Has the best storyline ever.
Tactics characters > all other Rpg characters > Most game characters

Also co-signing as silent characters not being valid characters... as they're essentially just supposed to be you, and usually the entire story is laid out via the supporting/real characters.

Top Bottom