• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Galaxy is original, and i think its a masterpiece 9along with like every other mario :p
I never said Galaxy wasn't original, just that the other two were masterpieces in terms of originality.

To me, Galaxy is original to 64 like Mario Party 8 is original to Mario Party 3. Not good.

My favourite Nintendo character?

<3

Also:

Jack of Blades. You can't get more sinister than this.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You know what have to be good looking?

Girls. That's about it.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Quoted out of context for truth
Cause Dimmy ***** you at it? looool

Guys gotta be attractive to you know, if you wanna get dat pussay liek decoy you need it.

ALSO: stole this idea from ottawa, world cup making me wanna play soccer anyone down for a day to rally up and play? I know you'd need smash as an incentive, maybe an hour or two before a york casual or something?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I like every single Mario party (including Mario Party DS, Advance, and the card game :p)
>_______>

Not much else to say, other than my rampant display of complete disbelief.

Advance was garbage. I wanted to mutilate that game after playing it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh **** I forgot, I actually DID like Mario Party DS, it was actually pretty be good.

And of course no one would play soccer, "what's outside?"

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Straight up, Nintendo dominated E3 this year. And that's coming from someone who doesn't really like nintendo. The return of the classic DKC games is gonna be epic.

Since it's summer, I'm gonna try to make a serious attempt to actually show up for something, provided something more important doesn't come up.

lol, Gi.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Straight up, Nintendo dominated E3 this year. And that's coming from someone who doesn't really like nintendo. The return of the classic DKC games is gonna be epic.

Since it's summer, I'm gonna try to make a serious attempt to actually show up for something, provided something more important doesn't come up.

lol, Gi.
hey we can actually meet irl after many hours on COD. =D

Pho

Smash Journeyman
whats up with the lakers obsession?
What's with you telling people left, right, and center about your stupid slow-*** tournament? If we heard it the first two times, what makes you think we want to hear it six more times?... Jesus...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
What's with you telling people left, right, and center about your stupid slow-*** tournament? If we heard it the first two times, what makes you think we want to hear it six more times?... Jesus...
dude wtf, that was uncalled for, u didn't even answer the question i was asking decoy. Chill the **** out man

classic dkc = favorite childhood game : ) so happy lol
:colorful:

Gichan

Smash Champion
yooooooo, donkey kong 64 was surprisingly ****ing good, I wish they'd do that again. And what is this thing of DKC coming back? Side scroller? God, **** that man honestly too ****ing stupid what a waste. Where is the next DK64-like game?

And what else was at E3 thatw as so good? I heard about the 3DS and how it is balls because it isn't real 3D lolololol Nintendo got ***** by Sony's technology I also heard about Kid Icarus but if it is a side scroller as well I think I should just sell my Wii or something cause Nintendo can suck mah balls.

I heard a lot about Konnect, **** SUCKS omg just another fail wii-like garbage. PS Move sounds ridiculous. I hate Sony but man they are honestly ****** this generation, superior technology, superior innovation, increasingly better games that I will not be surprised if they surpass 360 on better exculsives. EA is leaning more on their side, etc. It sucks to hear but I may have to conform and buy a PS3 soon. Nintendo really needs a new system to compete.

Gichan

Smash Champion
God dammit, it wasn't exactly trolling. I really didn't check E3 and I was going by what I heard. Wii is still garbage and Nintendo is still gay cause their **** is always missing something vital to be good but whatever...(I use to be a tin-like fanboy, no joke)

Looking at all the E3 highlights, the 3DS seems to be amazing. I just don't like that you can't really see what it is like until you play it yourself. But according to audience reactions...it seems to be good. I'll wait and see for myself but for now, judging by that new Kid Icarus game the graphics on that system are pretty ****ing good.

DKC Return....looks fun...I hate admiting it but wow it looks fun. I still think that they should make a DK64 kind of game.

But what put a smile on my face was Goldeneye lololol, holy **** that trailer was epic with those nerds response to the game. It really isn't visually fantastic but you can tell that is going to be one fun *** ****ing game.

I really wanted to see more of Epic Mickey but I guess we have to wait.

Skyward Sword is ****ed. Like, I freaking LOVED Wind Waker but the new style seems weird for me for some reason. I just have to get use to it I guess but man finally a new Zelda game and I know this one will be good.

That's gotta be the new topic for this thread. What do you guys think of the new zelda game? Will it be good? Is the new style a step back from Twilight? Think the 1:1 ratio movement will be as good as they say?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
omg

why hasn't anyone talked about Golden Sun: Dark Dawn? it's gon be awesome

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have never played any golden sun. I intend to because its Nintendo but I don't have the money to buy the game for myself, so at this point I don't care lol.

@ Gi: I think a new DK64 would be great with more playable characters and a better versus mode. Man we need to just have ppl over at someones place and play mario party, mario kart, smash 64, DK64, Kirby 64, and other N64 games. Mario tennis as well. I can't believe I am saying this, I am one to like new games more than old games but I really wanna play multiplayer in those games right now >:[.

Kirby 64 is the **** imo. I think its my fave Kirby game. I love comboing abilities. Rock and Cutter was the ****.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yo what E3 did you all ****ing watch? I know **** well it couldn't have been the same one I watched. I barely had any respect left for Nintendo leading into this E3 and I have never been excited by a Nintendo E3 conference before, but Nintendo straight-up blew every past conference of every company in E3's history out of the water this year. ****ers made me believe in magic again. The only gripe I had with their conference was the lack of new info on 'Other M', but everything else basically said "we're bringin back the SNES days *****es!"

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/6/16/

That's exactly how I felt E3 went this year.

Btw Mikey we can't be friends anymore after that last comment.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin...I can't believe I am agreeing with you but you are right we should definitely do that up, a mother****ing Nintndo multiplayer day. I'd go just sayin, and I know jack would. We rank up points to so buy the end of the session loser buys people stuff, even something small like drinks or ghetto big macs.

And ceX all Nintendo did was bring back a ****load of old games nothing new AT ALL. It was indeed impressive without a doubt but they did have the smallest exclusive and upcoming games compared to the other two and they are still lacking games for a mature audience. most mature game there was Goldeneye for the Wii and metal gear for 3DS. They took it this year but they definitely still gotta get some GOOD third party games. I'm impressed they got samurai warriors, it's a start but really if the Wii just got that they may start being a system worth playing.

And I just read that comic, not too funny. PS Move is hands down incredible, even old games can be used with it. We don't 100% know for sure yet but so far I am going to assume that in terms of motion control it is

PS Move
Wii
Kinect (or however you spell it)

PS3 controller runs much smoother than wii. And why the **** did nintendo wait till now for 1:1 ratio, obviously it was on purpose to milk more money off of us but still stupid.

Top Bottom