• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK00

Smash Ace
hey ryan if u guys ever do something on a friday or so lemme kno, i'd be interested in learning. PM me or something =)

@ambrose: r u goin to CH4? can i grab a spot?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ryan posting (too lazy to log out):

Rae: I'll let you know when something is going down.

Also, those going to CH4: Niko's been telling me that he asked for a spot. I think he should go........

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
hey ryan if u guys ever do something on a friday or so lemme kno, i'd be interested in learning. PM me or something =)

@ambrose: r u goin to CH4? can i grab a spot?
Yea, I'm going to CH4, but my car is full. Sorry. =/
We need more drivers in the GTA...*ahem* KingAce.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
You guys better kick some major *** at C4. There's alot of **** talking directed to Canada in that thread, we gotta let em know what we're all about :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
This is niko,

Yknow this is pretty lame, you guys weren't even going to CH4 and I had to pressure KingAce forever in order to get you guys to go, and I asked for a spot to the next big tourney, even after I asked for a spot to ToS5, and got shafted on that.`and now you're full again...I got shafted for Ottawa and now CH4. Why do you do that brose haha. If anyone should be getting a ride it should be me, Im indefinitely the person with the least amount of money, and I do tons for our community, and no one even wants to do me a small favour once in a while. I feel like I deserve to save a few dollars. Who are you even taking, isn't nate leaving?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
This is niko,

Yknow this is pretty lame, you guys weren't even going to CH4 and I had to pressure KingAce forever in order to get you guys to go, and I asked for a spot to the next big tourney, even after I asked for a spot to ToS5, and got shafted on that.`and now you're full again...I got shafted for Ottawa and now CH4. Why do you do that brose haha. If anyone should be getting a ride it should be me, Im indefinitely the person with the least amount of money, and I do tons for our community, and no one even wants to do me a small favour once in a while. I feel like I deserve to save a few dollars. Who are you even taking, isn't nate leaving?
I agree, it seems like Niko busts his *** time and time again only to get the short end of the stick for these things. i mean this guy came from Ottawa and 2 hours later hosts a triweekly and it still turned out decently enough. if anything i think he should get first dibs on these things <_<

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I agree, it seems like Niko busts his *** time and time again only to get the short end of the stick for these things. i mean this guy came from Ottawa and 2 hours later hosts a triweekly and it still turned out decently enough. if anything i think he should get first dibs on these things <_<
If we let every dude in a dress get first dibs we'd be worse off than before!

But yeah, cut the lil cross dresser some slack guys.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm going to make a tier for myself called " West coast tier" when I leave hahaha.

I should be back for a lot of december though, someone throw some big tournament mid december!!!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm going to make a tier for myself called " West coast tier" when I leave hahaha.

I should be back for a lot of december though, someone throw some big tournament mid december!!!
="( your leaving.

damm XD i still need to play you in melee if you're still into smash XD

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Off the Up and Comers already? Meh, well I did miss 2 big tourneys.

Speaking of which, we need a new tourney, when is the next one?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I think there is something happening today at someone's house. Rae's maybe?

There is also this big tournament in the U.S. that a bunch of people are going to - and its for Brawl.

J.L

Smash Ace
Fatal, view the MDK Casuals thread. you should come today to get some good practice in.

Oh and Bernard are you coming?

Sanu

Smash Champion

Where are you moving too? You live 5 minutes away from me and I've never even hung out with you once, lol!

I'm too busy these days, I haven't really seen any of my friends; within the smash community and out =/

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Fatal, also get yer *** out to Buffalo this weekend. If you say you can't, thats not a valid reason.
I wish I could =(

Hmm, well I might reach MDK's on Sunday hopefully. I'll see, he lives about an hour from here. If anyone near Markham can give a ride I'd greatly appreciate it.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's neat, but how can we get all setups with No Tripping?

Still it might be nice for finals or whatever we can manage.

Also, aren't you supposed to help Nate get that SMRPG theme up? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom