• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
UPDATED! See you all at Bug's

Percon I just saw your post and I'm gonna be getting Jake to help me do the layout change (probably just do it at his house sometime soon) because I feel it'll be of best quality that way. I know nothing of images and posting them.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I really think it should show ALL the characters that person has used in tournament sets. It makes more sense imo.

Awesome rankings. Hope I do well at Bugs.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
agreed, something tells me you're trying to hide the fact that alot of the top players use Meta and Snake to win sets <_<
:laugh: Thats a pretty stupid notion. What do I care about who uses who in that way?

I'm only putting each person's main character or else you're going to see either allmost everyone listed as (Various)... or you're going to see tons of character pictures besides names and it'll look pretty stupid. Also, how am I supposed to keep track of who everyone plays, especially from tournament to tournament?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Its really easy to keep track of. You just ask the person. It is actually a pretty good notion. Considering a lot of people switched to MK/Snake during sets. It just makes sense to show that they used other characters to attain those spots on the PR.

Percon

Smash Lord
Well, it would be cool to let everyone know I use kirby.

But if someone uses snake once or twice is no reason to list them as a snake player... especially if they lose with him :p

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I was referring to Switchblade's notion that I would be hiding the Snakes and Metaknights. I mean why would I do that?

Ok, but that does nothing to answer the problem of changing characters between tournaments (Do I keep the most recent one? Do I add them both? Do I ask everyone for their personal opinion on who they think their main is? etc... ) and the fact that people are going to have tons of characters beside their names.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just leave their main as the first image, and then put the other characters beside the image. I don't really think a PR needs to have great aesthetics to get its point across.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I agree with putting more than just one character beside people's names. Everyone has a Snake or Metaknight, or even Lucas(!), so why not put at least one more for each that they have used.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol even i agree with nate, who cares about ppls 2ndary. let the man be lazy and leave it as it is

Miller

Smash Lord
Niko, ofc I put you first, since were rivals and all. You should also be happy that i though about you first :D

Bug~

Smash Ace
hell nah..ambrose is not GW..take the **** off now. Put various cause he plays different characters at different times, depends on which player/character he plays...he is NOT a GW main.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
lmao. too good.
Ha ha thanks, and dude, I bust out PT yesterday against Miller. It was recorded so when it goes up I'll send you the link if you want. Told you I would support him.

And P.S. to everyone, I'd just like to point out that my new Avatar is f*cking adorable.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow Julian, you can't tell me you did not hear of Jason, the jigglypuff player who could.

And ****, KC getting knocked off the PR is gay, but he'll find his way back.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
KC lost to GI! GI IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Lololol jokes GI

Yeh but its true, KC did get eliminated super fast, and jason is obviously going to be on... 2 stocked max's snake with jiggs and knocked him out of winners, instant PR right there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom