• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Naw I can continue to update things, I'm going to have my spot as a panelist taken over and things will run normally.

This thread just seems kinda dead right now cause there hasn't been a GTAN tournament in a little while.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Naw I can continue to update things, I'm going to have my spot as a panelist taken over and things will run normally.

This thread just seems kinda dead right now cause there hasn't been a GTAN tournament in a little while.
Awesome, gotta keep an eye on yer old smash scene eh?

Yeah this thread needs an update to stir things up, its bin a month since the last one:ohwell:

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
It was going to happen; it should have happened sooner then it did. I am surprised he played it for this long I guess it was the encouragement of change, lol.

aka false hope, lolol

Gichan

Smash Champion
KC quit!!! Wow man....so balls! Give that guy my regards, and tell him if there's a Niagara tourney to at least just come and join for awesome friendlies! Dammit, that guy owns...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
He might play Brawl friendlies. I am going to call doubts on that though. And if its friendlies its with Link. lol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
MDK's pr list

1. Kingace
2. J.L / Percon
4. Ambrose (Various) (MDK tied w/ ambrose)
5. Minus
6. Wolfblade
7. NikoK
8. JTP
9. Bug
10. GK

i still dont recognize kingace as #1 but sumtimes the facts are hard to deny IMHO i think JL and ambrose are better then him but w/e

silly asian kids FTL

J.L

Smash Ace
i still dont recognize kingace as #1 but sumtimes the facts are hard to deny IMHO i think JL and ambrose are better then him but w/e

silly asian kids FTL
you cant deny the power of asian sensations.

Btw i have picked up a new character yet again. I hope it is less fail than my diddy. :S

Smashfest soon ppl!

KingAce

Smash Ace
MDK's pr list

1. Kingace
2. J.L / Percon
4. Ambrose (Various) (MDK tied w/ ambrose)
5. Minus
6. Wolfblade
7. NikoK
8. JTP
9. Bug
10. GK

silly asian kids FTL
lol i jus beat jl recntly in 2 sets first at buffalo den montreal =D ambrose? LOOLLL thats all i have to say :p

psst jl ambrose... MMs? :)

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol JL is being stupid him n brose said they wud give up my spot if i mentioned any **** talk about me beating them ;) but na no1 dropped out

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Oh sh*t! This thread is getting hot again! C'mon, we gotta have an update now, its bin over a month and we are in serious need of PR drama!

J.L

Smash Ace
I dunno Kingace... how serious we are all depends on you lol

btw there probably wont be a pr update until the next gtan tournament. If there would be any changes right now, it would just be the temporary removal of Minus and putting a new 10th spot according to past GTAN tournament results.

If at this point MDK wants to come back on the PR, he is more than welcomed to.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So now the only PR member who isn't from the GTA is Max xD.

I want to post this picture because it's good times.

alex3

Smash Apprentice
well if any brock ppl want to get together and play some melee(or brawl.. D: ) it'll be pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom