• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAce

Smash Ace
so i heard mk is being banned in ontario tournaments... anyone who thinks so is just a scrub because hes broken yes but not to the point where its an auto win whenever you choose mk in which case it should warrant a ban....

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
so i heard mk is being banned in ontario tournaments... anyone who thinks so is just a scrub because hes broken yes but not to the point where its an auto win whenever you choose mk in which case it should warrant a ban....
If MK gets banned that will be totally gay. I never use him and quite frankly people should not ***** about him... cause either way there is gonna be a character that is overused a ridiculous amount. Our PR has barely any MK mainers on it, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Don't ban MK! It's one of the only match ups where Link can actually win! rofl

lolwut
Shoulda bin a space saying 4 serial :laugh:

I also love yer name so I felt it appropriate to say instead of 4 cerial or **** liek that ha ha.

Edit: I changed it so you won't be all scared thinking I'm directing it at you :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
but yeah this is kinda off topic but to make my Melee Link really good, i had to PLAY FOR ****ING 3 YEARS XDXDXD since i i ****ed around the first 2 years hehehe johz johnz.
but yeah im gonna start picking up Brawl with Link. tiers/counterpick dun matter when Stos is playing.
but yeah i just need help playing Brawl.

Also, i think banning MK is a ***** move. how do you ban a character?

4Serial

Smash Lord
no no no, i thought it was a compliment to me

oh well =[

you could say.. seriously lol

and i heard no such thing of MK being banned from ontario tournaments... lol

yo sots, i'll teach you how to play brawl link if you teach me how to play melee link better
also, you ban a character the same way you would ban a stage.. tell people not to use it, post a picture of legal characters highlighted in green and banned characters in red, etc lol

oh, maybe i shouldn't post replying to you because i might be accused of spamming and be crucified.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
no no no, i thought it was a compliment to me

oh well =[

you could say.. seriously lol

and i heard no such thing of MK being banned from ontario tournaments... lol

oh, maybe i shouldn't post replying to you because i might be accused of spamming and be crucified.
Now that you mention it... SPAMMER! IZ HATEZ UUUUUU!!!!

Dude I'm joking, we're stll cool right?:(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah i tihnk were going off topic since this is the PR XD

but yeah sure.

just a quick hint to play Melee better: be creative, think outside the box & up-b when yo pissed off.

oh yeah btw.

someone tried banning my Melee Link i just forgot who it was.

i just remembered the line.

"Stos' Link should be banned for tourneys." - something like that.

alex3

Smash Apprentice
Hell yea! which res are you in? we can maybe meet up at the concert tonite

pastaboy

Smash Champion
hmm i dont live in rez( i wish i did) but i wont be going to concert tonite but if there is anything going on tomrorow il be down, also do u no any other who smash and go to brock, we need maor

alex3

Smash Apprentice
um dont know anymore that plays smash atm.. i dont even have a tv cept roomies do. i didn't bring a wii/gc though so i can't really supply that stuff.

Percon

Smash Lord
Alex, come smash with the Niagara Crew.

Also, I never heard anything about MK being banned. I don't think we should do any banning without the Broom saying something first anyway.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Alex, come smash with the Niagara Crew.

Also, I never heard anything about MK being banned. I don't think we should do any banning without the Broom saying something first anyway.
Yeah, unless its a global ban then we shouldn't anyway. Cause if we ban him, we're just gonna screw ourselves over when we go outa our region and have to fight a ton of MKs.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
^ Exactly.

BTW SMRPG is on VC! It's a sign - we need to make the PR all nice and pretty.
:laugh:

But there hasn't been a tournament in foreverrrrrrrrrrrr...unless you include the Buffalo and Montreal tournaments you guys went to.

Does anyone know if anyone's planning anything soon? GOML 2 perhaps?

Percon

Smash Lord
I'm hosting one in october... when I get enough details confirmed I'll make a topic.

Oh and Rob you are automatically Croco because of all the lizards you have / Charizard.

Here's what I had in mind:

Niko - Peach
Wolfblade - Croco
JL - Booster
Ambrose - Frogfucious or Lakitu
Me - Dodo or Geno
KingAce - ???
Jiggles - Mallow
GK - Mario
Bug - Dunno... Belome?

We should also have Exor running along the side or something

Of course, everyone can decide for themselves what they want.

EDIT: It's OVER 900!!

KC18

Smash Journeyman
just a head's up (though i dunno if it matters much lol) i'm pretty much done with brawl, i'm down for friendlies and stuff...but my point is i prolly shouldn't even be on the up and coming anymore? again i dunno if it matters all that much, someone else should be there instead of me, then someone can be that much closer to the PR

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Whats up peoples, lol the pr will be updated when there is a **** GTAN tournament. Sheeit I got nobody to play out here yet and you guys are worrying about updates, we need a tourney for that!

Somebody pour out some liquor for KC haha.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Whats up peoples, lol the pr will be updated when there is a **** GTAN tournament. Sheeit I got nobody to play out here yet and you guys are worrying about updates, we need a tourney for that!

Somebody role some blunts for KC haha.
hahahah qft.

hmmm i think that max shuld post in tourny listings that smashfest 2 is comign up(i hope it is). that shuld be pretty big, prolly get some montreal and ottawa guys to show up

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
RESURECTION!!!!

Yeah, I expect a large overhaul, things surely must be different from the last time of update.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
RESURECTION!!!!

Yeah, I expect a large overhaul, things surely must be different from the last time of update.
Ha ha oh, man, totally. The whole thing needs to be reworked... less Ace keeps up the good and gets 1st again... course, that's only if he doesn't face me in brackets ;)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
...or if we don't ban MK xD
Ha ha, that would be so trash for anyone who mains MK. training their lil heats out for this epic tourney then when they get there "So who mains Mk here?" 90/100 people raise their hands... "Yeah, thanks for the enty fee but he's banned, get lost f@gs!"

I would die laughing if Max pulled that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom