• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Not many people know about my epic choking at GOML... lost to lawlbot first then was immediately eliminated by a random in losers. This was on a day where I came in second to pools, losing only to Percon (I beat Bug 2-0). I felt like such **** >.>

Since then though, I've been going to casuals and such, so I'm much more prepared. Also, I use MK now wtf.
i luv watching that match when the wind from gaw uair gimps u, lololo

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
RESURRECTION!!

Panelists get at me on msn or just pm me your updated lists and up and comer nominations.
I understand this one might take extra time to think out.
After I get them all together we'll set up the msn convo to discuss.
OIN2 brackets are pretty **** important for this!

Percon

Smash Lord
I don't have the brackets just yet; the stuff isn't on my computer.

I have my ideas for what the list should be. I'll be sure to iron it out before I hand it out, though.

Niko_K

Smash Master
At least I'm going to be retaining my position xD.

Ayaz definitely needs to be at least up and coming. Bug should definitely move up a couple spots. Wolfblade might be bumped off.

What a tourney.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I ****ed around too much with Lucario this timearound. Tried to be too fancy. Not to mention I got death pooled in round 2. Yes, Brose, and Sliq... sigh.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
nah its ok i dont deserve a spot yet, it should go to someone who deserves it more. i cant say who but there are alot more active smasher and more dedicated smashers then me out there.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Canada's best taunter man.
no.........f*cking......way

you may be the best technical taunter, but I use Falcon. It is mandatory to taunt after any knee or Falcon Punch that connects, and for every stock Falcon eats, there must be at least 3 show me your move taunts.

if you think you taunt more than me I challenge you to a taunt off!!!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
no.........f*cking......way

you may be the best technical taunter, but I use Falcon. It is mandatory to taunt after any knee or Falcon Punch that connects, and for every stock Falcon eats, there must be at least 3 show me your move taunts.

if you think you taunt more than me I challenge you to a taunt off!!!
Ha ha ha, oh you amature, though I admire your enthusiasm. Yer talking to the guy who taunts so much he mindgamed Millar and Niko into thinking Fox's up taunt was me cancling my fire fox. Not only that but I taunt IRL.

Signature combo: Jab>Jab>forcepalm>taunt.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah I actually seen that and lol'd

But I will challenge you for a taunt match (lol we should record it an put it up on youtube)

I have weekly practices at my house every friday from 4 to whenever, so drop by for our epic match (just don't sleep at my house)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
yeah I actually seen that and lol'd

But I will challenge you for a taunt match (lol we should record it an put it up on youtube)

I have weekly practices at my house every friday from 4 to whenever, so drop by for our epic match (just don't sleep at my house)
Deal, winner gets Max's soul.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol he practices in the mirror. Am I rite? I only heard of the epic irl taunt, I must see it in real life.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
No, I'll be updating this as soon as I get 2 more of the panelists lists, and then we have a closing discussion.
It'll be updated again after LBT of course.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The amount of work required and drama that that would produce would be mind boggling.
Maaaybe in the future, but I'd say not just yet.

Anyways, this update is pretty much allmost done just waiting on 1 panelist *cough* Brose *cough* and then the discussion will go down.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
ZOMGZ UPDATE!!!

Panelists for this update were: JL, Percon, Kingace and Ambrose.

Congrats to those who've moved up!

Edit: No Max, your face needs a Mario theme!

Percon

Smash Lord
We still need that Mario theme... :(

Good show nonetheless.

EDIT: Speaking of my face getting a theme, did you see my captain falcon halloween costume?

PS If anyone took pics of me (I know some of you did), could you send 'em my way? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom