• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ha ha, Lucario repping the PR! For anyone who didn't see me vs Chaotic in dittos it was hilarious. Lucario dittos are so insane cause the person who starts off winnning usually loses the stock first as well :p

I'm hitting LBT on Sat. Ha ha, gonna not **** around like I did last time.

P.S. Mass props to Pasta for making PR and for Pyrnight hitting up and comer... bout time you noob, even if yer Falco can't handle my Fox.

J.L

Smash Ace
I just want to point out that it was a really close call between Pastaboy and Mikey and that Mikey is pretty much at the PR level.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
There should be a list of all the things that changed from the previous list added to the original post... I'm kinda interested to see who fell off the PR/up-and-comers (if anyone).

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I just want to point out that it was a really close call between Pastaboy and Mikey and that Mikey is pretty much at the PR level.
Yeah totally. I had a mm with Mikey at the tourney and he was no pushover. I'd like to see him take on Minus's Falco actually.

Minus, you got 2 Falco players in the up and comers to live up to yer legacy:laugh:

J.L

Smash Ace
i gotta say bug, i still cant shrug off the thought of you making it 6th on the PR.

but i guess you're not leader of the WT clan for nothing XD

Gichan

Smash Champion
YYYEAAAHHHHH *****ES!!!! MIKEY AND NICKCAM!!! Yo, even Kev! I love this PR, the people that I wanted to see are finally there!

J.L

Smash Ace
there are about 5 ppl on that list who can use Snake competently, but they just arent our mains :S

expect to see DK up there!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
thanks for putting me on list, much appreciated....hopefully i wont be too rusty for LBT :) ........theres still lots of people i would like to play, so please say Hi at lbt

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah totally. I had a mm with Mikey at the tourney and he was no pushover. I'd like to see him take on Minus's Falco actually.

Minus, you got 2 Falco players in the up and comers to live up to yer legacy:laugh:
Ya'll can't have it!

My Falco's got style for days, he'll jab you in mysterious ways...
Bring out the dair for the gimps, and the lazers for the gays...

-Still Minus'ing those stocks.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, is that Hamilton tournament gonna count towards to PR?

btw, does anyone play Animal Crossing for the Wii? Give me your FC so I can steal your ****! lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom