• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
I should be in a special...

uhh..

special black tier. special ethnic tier! Are there even any black people on the PR!?

edit: chaotic is as black as it gets. Ken aren't you mexican? Lol and ambrose. Ambrose is soo black.
ethnic tier? lol we got a couple asians up there already. I'm indian, but I've been called sand negro so close enough. bernard play some brawl and put yourself up here, diddy ***** sh*t

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ethnic tier? lol we got a couple asians up there already. I'm indian, but I've been called sand negro so close enough. bernard play some brawl and put yourself up here, diddy ***** sh*t
I'm going to start playing again. But I think I'm going to start using Marth too.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Well gentlemen! I certainly see at LBT some of you took this quite seriously and stepped your games up. Congrats.
Panelists, get at me with your edits.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Brown smashers for the ****ing own

I'd like to add that EVERY brown smasher made bracket: ayaz, me, chaotic, fatal : P

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Brown smashers for the ****ing own

I'd like to add that EVERY brown smasher made bracket: ayaz, me, chaotic, fatal : P
FUCK YEAH BROWN SMASHERS.

Though I could be called black too since Egypt is in Africa

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I've seen white Egyptians and Africans should I call you white too? : P

Also nickcam would have made brackets but big failure, we could have been 5/5

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Niko needs to confirm that **** cause like wtf.... We need to make sure enough of the out of towners come :(
Also percon I need yo list!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
me and cyan cant go to nikos if its on the 20th.......i pray it gets pushed to 2009 or earlier in December

Gichan

Smash Champion
20th is fine Joe, many people have exams and **** to worry about but by the 20th most are practically done, any later and it's holiday season. And if pushed till 2009 then it fails cause then we all have to wait so **** long, balls! You seriously can't come out on the 20th?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I can't make it to Niko's tourney at all : ( January or December. The special west coast tier better hold it down with Falco : P

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Rob You and I should make a taunting PR lol

Including IRL taunts and in game taunts lolololol did you see my taunt in the middle of my bracket match xD funny ****, it's gunna be hard to top that ;)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Rob You and I should make a taunting PR lol

Including IRL taunts and in game taunts lolololol did you see my taunt in the middle of my bracket match xD funny ****, it's gunna be hard to top that ;)
Dude I triple taunted sh*t talk. That's a win right there. But a taunt PR would be good. We'll scope out the people at the next tourney.

I'm a panelist, you are, we need more people though as panelists. Anybody who wants in on this pm me.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I taunted Ally durign the only match i had with him and got a shield grab off it. I think thats pretty epic and i think he was kinda pissed lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Unfortuntely I won't be using that. JL isn't cocky enough to warrent the PR atm, but we'll see. Tricking Ace ain't a big deal cause he isn't a robot like Ally.

Anyone want to be a panelist?? I might also have a poll so people can vote on for the spots on the PR.

P.S. There may be a couple people on this list that don't make big showings at tournies that you guys are aware of. One of them is my , Protégée (Jin) and the other is Atma (shown up to a couple tournies with me) . But they will not be added till I consult with a group of panelists.

Edit: Pyrnight has bin enlisted as a Panelist. Would prefer to have 2 more people is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom