• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Omg Legends of the Hidden Temple!! That show was fuxing ****, but it was so **** hard. I remember one team winning out of every 20 or so when I watched back in the day.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
there's also a thirstybox

he is based off floridian sexual predators

which or course are sexy

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Samus taunts

FL:

Exarch: good to see you again as always and i didn't get to play you:(

Lambchops: You sir are a great teacher XD. Staircase of lasers were 2good lol

Starving crate: congrats on 5th

Colballlin: I am officially a ColBol fan now XD. Good stuff on everything:)

Fried Rice: you took my $10 LOL. Glad you made it out here. TECH TO BAIR = BONK

Drumma Boi: didnt get to play but it was kool hanging out with you guys:)

Ram: You pwnt gerbil in that MK MM LOL

Boomstick: No friendlies but you made it up by beating me in teams pools lol.

3nails: needs mo Yu Gi Oh lol

Mid south:

Iori: NO UUUUUUU

Chad: I watch your stuff in R2 pools good ****.

IHSB: My Samus shirt > yours XD

Russel crowe : Haha way to Hulk it up in crews.

KO: Glad you made it out here

NES Noob: I enjoy our matches:)

Moogle: SHEEEEEEIK LOL. always a pleasure to play you mangz

Everyone else:

Sliq: Link is 2good vs Samus >_>

EggZ: your only 17 o_O

Daisey: Good stuff in our pool matches:)

Plank: Hope you enjoy your Bday in GA ^_^

Chu: Nana is 2good <_<

Chu's haircut: ITS SO PERFECT O_o

Caveman and Xelix: i enjoy our team pool matches XD

ARC: those team friendlies were 2 fun.

Ray : MAVFACE

Kage: 6 PIECE AND A BISCUIT COMBO LOL. I'm glad i got to meet and play you you sir are a beast.

YAY: YAYHUZZ

JOJA:

Sleepy: I WANT A BDAY CAKE ON MY BDAY

Chaddd: a beast as always ;)

Fullmetal: King of taking prac's money lol

Smooth Criminal: The housing and the rides were 2 good. A thousand thanks to you:)

Eugene: ROFL

Marty: always kool hanging out with you.

dentedglasse: Thanks for picking up panther from the airport.

Ares: Tourneys are always a blast when your around:)

Gerbil: Thanks for everything. A tru friend

Tsunami: You got to R2 only to get beasted LOL j/k. The Kirby match has 2funny

Nice1: I cant wait for FL cause you already know whats going down LOL

DP: way to 3 stock Green mario XD

Dogy: Tourneys would be boring without you:)

The chicks serving food and stuff : SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Others:

GC: way to get suplex by Xif

Brawl: u fail

Chicken: GET 4 STOCK

The Alpha Gundam: >_>

If i forget you can blame Gerbil for it >_>

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Disregard my last post. SWAT CATS was the Jesus of cartoons. And i'm pretty sure the last cartoon made that was decent was Spongebob Squarepants. :p

EDIT: They were made before Spongebob IIRC.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYgN93p64jQ

Watch it now! :p
omg Reboot and Swat Cats both were godlike. i liked the other intro theme to Swat Cats better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdqpWiBliw&feature=related
However we must not forget Johnny Quest and The Centurions, biatches!! :D

and i mean the original JQ, btw.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
wtf where did that come from?

No I'm not mad, yeah I got wrecked, but I believe I watched you do the same thing marite?! In fact, all my buddies that I watched go at it with M2K didn't do any better lol.

nice1

Smash Lord
hold on gerbil not all yo buddies i didn't get rocked :) i might get rocked at fast 1 with alpha

j00t

Smash Champion
wtf where did that come from?

No I'm not mad, yeah I got wrecked, but I believe I watched you do the same thing marite?! In fact, all my buddies that I watched go at it with M2K didn't do any better lol.
Did you see me get wrecked? I didn't get "wrecked", per se, but he was still sandbagging the bajebus out of me.

Pritch

Smash Lord
All you people and your cartoons. Shame on you for not mentioning the tick. Big epic blue men need love too.

SPOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite, I really don't think I've ever played you before, even at FCD. In fact, I know I've never played you, and that you're just ********.
LOL How did you know who I was then? *covers up name tag* *Erases memories of us being on the south team together*

I don't know. I thought I had played you.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
shout outs?

<3Forkgirl<3 - most important shout out. I had fun hanging out with you and cheering for you to do chain kills. the fact that you actually did it made me super happy. I bet that dude you were doing it was suuuuuuper pissed about it cause everyone starting cheer for moar chain. hahahaha im thinking about making it to FAST. if i do we should do teams together.<3 you should Message me on AIM sometime.

HungryBox - nice stuff in first pools i shoulda went Zelda the whole time. I couldnt believe that i failed in pools and was the only one to take a match on you. it certainly was not Egg Time vs you. and congrats on Monies

SleepyK - I'm sorry i took your Cords ill mail them to you if you PM me an address to send them too. I'm sorry i made you sad <3 <3 <3

JMOAN - you phail at teamsies <3 though had fun.

Kage - **** i wanted to play your Ganon cause i saw you RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE JMOAN with ganon.

KirbyKaze - i Hate shiek with a passion lol. GGs in pools though if i would have taken one match on you i would have made it through to second pools /cry oh well

Nite - dang you sooooo sexy <3. lol someday we should do teams for serious considering im really only good in teams lol.

Fullmetal Mike - you are a beast. you should let me be your Strategy manager hahahha i always give good advise

Dogy - Handorin took over my body for like 2 hours and made these horrible pictures with the one i Took of you * pics to be posted later*

Iori - RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE you soooo good. Mewtwo is like a beast in pokemon and now you makes him about 1/16th as good

Chad - you cheat in Battle Hunters i want a redo.

Kevin - you wont read this but screw you you let chad **** me in Battle Hunters. Glad you came so you could take all my money lol

Rice - Yoshi phails vs Falco /cry Egg Time was crushed again no fair

Cornel - Im always in pools with you i should have played Yoshi against you. everyone knows Yoshi jumps through Falcon Punches.

DoH - your and Wobbles RAAAAAAAPED JMOAN and I in Teams on Green Greens. never again will i go there in teams vs ICs lol

Wobbles - you are **** incarnate man. Your ICs are amazing and your Shiek isnt bad either lol.

Nicaboy - GGs in pools man. you are a pretty good peach. (i need moar peach practice lol)

Moogle - Nice beard, but BAD SLEEPING BAD! lol good to see you again

M2K - Congrats on winning (kinda) i would love to play you since you are amazing. i would like to test a theory i have on Melee. lol Maybe at Fast (if im able to go)

ChuDat - You shoulda play finals. even if there is a split everyone likes great matches.

Jack(IHSB) - Dude i love going to tournaments with you there you make things more fun <3

Reflex - <3 you get a freaking Pokemon File (I WILL BUY YOU ONE DANG IT) we all know you think Brawl>Melee but we still forgive you. <3

Desu - stop not coming to tournaments and always bring Pokemon if you do.

Ambix - **** you are soooo much better. Ill see you soon though man.<3

Tom - dang it, You are too cool to not come to a melee tourney.

Smooth Criminal - Stop being so smooth with the ladies, you are killing my groove.

Black Panther - GGs in pools. you seemed kinda frustrated. I know i was at that time. hehe

Ares - i havent played you since Falcon Punchtion we need to have friendlies

Prac - you didnt get a Pracket this time lol. No friendlies this time i guess maybe next time.

Alpha - you are awesome as always. Its always a pleasure seeing ya.

KOKingpin - you suck in singles.

Keta - good to see you again. For a sec i thought you disappeared haha i guess it was just the Third Shift job

Myztek - Glad you came it was great to see you again. you were beasting in Crews till you Killed yourself lol oh well.

Mango - Come to the next tournament with Everyone so that there is actually a Finals match.

I had a lot of fun for the most part. Needs moar GA Melee Tournaments to Come.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
KOkingpin said:
Black Panther - GGs in pools. you seemed kinda frustrated. I know i was at that time. hehe
When you travel quite a ways for a tournament only to play with someone elses controller, I'm sure you'll feel the same way and I'm sure it's happened to you before lol. But I definitely had fun playin you regardless your Ganon is pwnage. When I got my new controller I wanted to find you so we could play some more to show you I'm not as bad as you might think. There will be a next time though no doubt ^_^.

Top Bottom