• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** JWT, that WAS the Jesus of cartoons. I was actually planning on dling the whole series to my computer just so I can watch it over and over again.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dude next big tournament let's just put Reboot up on like five big TVs. The episode with the Evil Dead parody was the best btw, not that you children remember it.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Gerbil - My official cheerleader. <3

Swat Cats was the ****. Reboot was too good. Captain Planet is a beast. What happened to all the good cartoons? All we have on TV nowadays is garbage. It is saddening.

j00t

Smash Champion
Gerbil - My official cheerleader. <3

Swat Cats was the ****. Reboot was too good. Captain Planet is a beast. What happened to all the good cartoons? All we have on TV nowadays is garbage. It is saddening.
Disregard my last post. SWAT CATS was the Jesus of cartoons. And i'm pretty sure the last cartoon made that was decent was Spongebob Squarepants. :p

EDIT: They were made before Spongebob IIRC.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYgN93p64jQ

Watch it now! :p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Ed Edd and Eddy was good. I liked Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo as well. The cartoons of the 90s were the best.... : / Then we hit the 00s and we get either reruns or garbage. *sigh* oh well....

CHANGE OF TOPIC - Anyone remember Kids WB on Saturday mornings!?!?!?! That was the **** when I was younger...

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Ed Edd and Eddy was good. I liked Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo as well. The cartoons of the 90s were the best.... : / Then we hit the 00s and we get either reruns or garbage. *sigh* oh well....

CHANGE OF TOPIC - Anyone remember Kids WB on Saturday mornings!?!?!?! That was the **** when I was younger...
Hell yeah man, KidsWB on Saturday morning was beast mode son!! I'd wake up and watch that **** ever Saturday.

RDK

Smash Hero
I think Thundercats takes the cake, just on account of, at the beginning of every episode, the main character shouting a derogatory word used to describe a woman of ill repute, and still retain a Y-7 rating.

THUNDERCATS......

HOOOOOOOOOO!!!11!!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol, it was soo hard getting up to watch it ;~;
but it was worth it, every episode.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

saturday mornings when donkey kong had a fukkin TV show? hell yea yo

edit: the tv show is here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ajnZ47wdZVY

thats the movie part one

old school ****

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Wait isn't this the results thread, I think the problem is you guys still wish the tournament was forever. It is over people leave this thread to allow people to view the results. Its like the spam on the original thread just stop, I'm just bored ignore me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wait isn't this the results thread, I think the problem is you guys still wish the tournament was forever. It is over people leave this thread to allow people to view the results. Its like the spam on the original thread just stop, I'm just bored ignore me.
Oh ya I'm sure some people like me would love, everlasting tournaments =D

Top Bottom