• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
NOW THAT WAS A FUN TOURNEY GUYS!!!!

Shoutoutsz!

*Tiff: you got a raelly good ike, hope you keep improving his mindgames!
*BJRounder: you have a cool personality, i wish you lived closer!!!
*TrexMan: loool, you had me, but i got you back!!!
*80008: sorry that i was yelling when we played, i just get really frustrated when i lose to metaknight
*slikwic: your peach is not bad, but keep working on it because you did have some advance techniques!
*Frankenstien: what kind of name is that? loool, good shirt though
*JamalWilliams: i thought you were a nobody, but apparently you are mad good, i would honestly say All Dai too if i were from NY
*SnakeBites: your snake is the best i've EVER SEEN!!!! OMGGGG! props
*MegatronCAR: i'll definitely be playing you online,we only got to play 1 match but i think we'll get better matches online anyways
*StarVoyager: you're the kid with the glasses right? if i reemembered correctly, lol, i enjoyed you beating me in the semi finals, i'll get ya next time

AnYONe else i forgot, sorry!!!! mad fun tourney, will definitely do it again!!!!

love,
BL

Jx31

Smash Ace

Shoutoutsz!

*80008: sorry that i was yelling when we played, i just get really frustrated when i lose to metaknight
*slikwic: your peach is not bad, but keep working on it because you did have some advance techniques!
*JamalWilliams: i thought you were a nobody, but apparently you are mad good, i would honestly say All Dai too if i were from NY
*MegatronCAR: i'll definitely be playing you online,we only got to play 1 match but i think we'll get better matches online anyways
*StarVoyager: you're the kid with the glasses right? if i reemembered correctly, lol, i enjoyed you beating me in the semi finals, i'll get ya next time

AnYONe else i forgot, sorry!!!! mad fun tourney, will definitely do it again!!!!

love,
BL

Now see, this is my face when reading most of this thread

This is my face after reading your post

GTFO plz.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Shoutoutsz!

love,
BL
oh god...

oh god...

that's just terrible, and the name doesn't help!

Top Bottom