• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
so bout me waking you up. HAHAHA

Bring moneys to this tourney so i can MM you finally

I just noticed ur sig has kirby

EDIT: i hope i face all jiggs in my pools and brackets. I garantee victory in sets against ANY jiggs. Dont give a **** about an ARWING rest or any other **** get @ me. Im going to beat every jiggs evar tru story
Negatory. I'm going to take you out before losing to a random falco.
Idk Eggm, you may be creating the most campiest match ever by doing that.
I might put this in my sig like Fearless did.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
man **** You ike ****ing piece of **** **** ****ing tornado i ****ing hate you ike if i ever see you again im gonna spam tornado so much on you with mk you will hate tornados u will dream torandos u will have nightmares about tornados you will look like a tornado and i hate you you made me lose almost 1200 dollars

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man **** You ike ****ing piece of **** **** ****ing tornado i ****ing hate you ike if i ever see you again im gonna spam tornado so much on you with mk you will hate tornados u will dream torandos u will have nightmares about tornados you will look like a tornado and i hate you you made me lose almost 1200 dollars
so

gooooooddd

RDK

Smash Hero
I like how Iori's ridiculous .gif sigs slow down the whole page. I actually have to count how many spaces to erase when I make a typo because it takes so long to backspace. GG Iori

Top Bottom