• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

MVD

Smash Master
hold a tournament in like November or some **** so i can come up to this state

archer.

Smash Lord
We have a pretty steady 1-2 tournaments a month so no worries there.

archer.

Smash Lord
I can try... Early-ish November sounds like a good time for TGM 4 actually.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Xanadu is probably going to be sometime in November. Get with them and make sure it doesn't clash. I know I'm already going to dat. M2k and I making dat easy money baby!

Anyways, arch did u post this tourney is all is brawl. lol I need to select attending if u did. Shoo I be missing my name badges and gold name for forgetting to press attend. Nairo put me on dis knowledge man!

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm looking at either the 5th or 12th of November. If one of those works out better for you then let me know and I'll probably choose that date.

EDIT: Mekos, no this tournament is not on AIB.

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
Xanadu is probably going to be sometime in November. Get with them and make sure it doesn't clash. I know I'm already going to dat. M2k and I making dat easy money baby!

Anyways, arch did u post this tourney is all is brawl. lol I need to select attending if u did. Shoo I be missing my name badges and gold name for forgetting to press attend. Nairo put me on dis knowledge man!
I think they are going to Schedule Xanadu the week after thanks giving if i remember correctly and i do.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
First time going to a tourny in NC, but my friend and I are both showing up, (MOP and Nebs) possibly more, equipped with 2 set-ups and TIGER BLOOD. Get ready for an *** whoopin NC! mms get at me /hype /****talk etc.etc.

Also, drugs are cool, so hit me up so we can talk about how cool drugs are... :3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so like...is this tournament becoming worth going to?

it almost seems like it has pangs of something succesful.

like a karn car. and maybe a josh car. and peter/ali, and mop/nebs.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah see there you go! People comin. Come!

If you guys show then we might get mahone or doh to come mayyyyybe come on guysssss

moo's drivin as well and snap may come

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so like, if gboro has a ride that isn't me, hell i wouldn't mind doing that at all.

they've been pretty confident about making it there without me, and putting in 10 on gas certainly beats driving alone.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
EVERYBODY SHOULD COME TO THIS SO I CAN MEET EVERYBODY IN A NEW STATE (I've only met Kadaj and Mekos, I need to meet more of you!)!!

Top Bottom