• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ego is badass when you can back it up. If you **** up, it's all over.

That's why you have to win Esam.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@Drew: Which is why I'm awesome!

*****, Mekos, just because you beat me on wifi (Albeit every match that wasn't ROB or Snake) doesn't mean ****. You play on wifi WAY more than me and I play a much more reactionary style. Your stupid shield pressure BS doesn't work offline, I can just nair out of it...when I know when the attack is going to end, which is a HUGE flaw in Lucas.

archer.

Smash Lord
Bleh. Sorry you can't make it, MJG. But we'll probably have one or two tournaments in December so maybe you can come then?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@Drew: Which is why I'm awesome!

*****, Mekos, just because you beat me on wifi (Albeit every match that wasn't ROB or Snake) doesn't mean ****. You play on wifi WAY more than me and I play a much more reactionary style. Your stupid shield pressure BS doesn't work offline, I can just nair out of it...when I know when the attack is going to end, which is a HUGE flaw in Lucas.
Lol. Wi-Fi johns. Get on Zero heart's level.

:018:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
hehehe. Trust baby the shield pressure works offline. It's all about the reads. I switch it up based off of what u do! ;) Remember I came back from sding at the beginning of the match. Only through powerful reads can u do that. Not gimmicks. But yer right it is just wifi. Offline I won't sd.

I can't wait! Lucas doesn't suck! He is just bad because of that grab release crap and infinites. Other than that he is good. That can't be abused in dubs and that's why dubs is never even an issue. Singles just takes a crazy mental game cuz u have to work so hard not to get grabbed.

Mahone

Smash Champion
oh ****... we might break 6 people for melee lol...

how about everyone who *****ed for like 10 hours in the pr thread comes... we'll have a full house

Top Bottom