• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

archer.

Smash Lord
Gonna have to postpone it (no one in Charlotte really cares about it honestly...). Priority for the events here is:

Doubles = Singles > Random RC > NC vs everyone > Charlotte vs. Greensboro

It's probably not gonna happen here.

archer.

Smash Lord
Ugh... Tell yourself whatever you want. I'm just trying to make decisions based around what's best for the tournament itself and the majority of the people attending. I can't base my tournament around whatever Black_Mantis/313/Jreece wants. If you want a tournament run like that, then feel free to host one yourself.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I WANT THE ****ING RC EVENT OVER CREW BATTLES, CREW BATTLES SUCKS AND IT ISN'T EVEN A CONTEST (Although that is what I said in EC/WC at Genesis2)

Random RC is fun as ****, RC is awesome.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
We can do the side events as the tournament is winding down when it needs 2 2-3 TVs tops.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Esam knows what's up. Except he'll be losing to me in the random RC :troll:

if we start early enough we should be fine for the event, especially if we have the venue til 1. I don't think doubles will last 5 hours TBH and if we're registering people for singles during doubles and we do pools we can get some pools matches in before the hour break.

archer.

Smash Lord
Sorry Mekos, any event with money on the line should have more priority than something that doesn't.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*****s, Doubles doesn't last 5 hours unless we have like 2 TVs.

Speaking of which...how many TVs will there be?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well I'll be bringing Caitie's Tv and my Wii. So that's one setup. If someone else can bring a Tv then Caitie has her usb wii (She has two Wii's now).

I have Wii's, but need Tv's. I always bring Tv's to my tourneys or when I drive, but I obviously can't since I'm flying here lol.

:018:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well I mean as long as NC actually brings their own setups this time. G6 had 4 setups and 3 of them were GAs, I mean WHAT THE ****?

V1CE

Smash Champion
Stingers team with me or someone from GA!

NC vs the rest would be what?

1. Esam
2. Kadaj
3. Stingers
4. Mekos
5. Archer
6. H1N1
7. V1CE
8. Shadow
9. PP
10. Stockfield

vs

1. MJG
2. Seagull
3. Kismet
4. DRN
5. BigLou
6. Player 1
7. Micaelis
8. Player 3
9. Dyno
10. Pitzer

DRN

Smash Lord
Yea he'd replace Dyno since he isnt going to the tourney. Hes just driving ESAM and I to NC and back

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm pretty much equidistant from NC and GA, which proves I AM MY OWN REGION

I get 12 stocks, any combination of players get 15 stocks. Get the **** @ me.

V1CE

Smash Champion
esam is in clemson... he is 2 hours from my house in south charlotte... raleigh is like 4 hours away and in the same state... he is def closer by like atleast 30 min to an hour to NC than he is to GA... SC doesnt exist... THE NC pr has always ben a NC/SC PR

THIS IS THE CAROLINAS doesnt matter north or south... just the north is better and esam is the only SC player... he is on our side...

it is true tho that his heart is florida and he will always be florida at heart...

UNTIL HE HANGS WITHNC THE CHILLEST STATE IN THE US!!! lolol jk jk

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
jaurice i feel the need to tell you that if me and jd didnt go double mk at that tourney at ncsu, then you would have won. because i was tripping on acid that day and i had a gamecube control without a functional c stick. also that spot dodge down smash is just to ****in good

DRN

Smash Lord
Lol yea Huggles is actually included in GA since he comes to our tourneys

I dont really care but i dont see NC driving ESAM to their tourneys like GA is for this :p

Anyway with ESAM being in SC they can start being their own state again lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
MVD, don't come, you will be fine. I also wanna learn doubles shtuff from Mekos, so you wouldn't even be winning.

Top Bottom