• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Video & Critique Thread - READ OP.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
the fox boards are like that father who never accepts or is impressed by their son no matter what they do looooool

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, now that it seems NKB and R00kie are a couple, they don't have to rely on the rest of us for love anymore. GG guys.

Anyways, I saw a comment made earlier today noticing how the Fox boards have become more active in general. I would have to say there's been an addition in the amount of contributing Fox mains we have now, and Fox himself has had a metagame boost since 2009 started. I don't know guys, but personally I am starting to fear Shieks less and less, and ZSS is not even a problem. I'm just hoping Fox won't stay behind Bowser forever.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'll start posting more, but i tend to get scared off when people ignore me, but I understand the fox metagame needs to improve a lot so I'll keep trying.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
well, Now That It Seems Nkb And R00kie Are A Couple, They Don't Have To Rely On The Rest Of Us For Love Anymore. Gg Guys.

Anyways, I Saw A Comment Made Earlier Today Noticing How The Fox Boards Have Become More Active In General. I Would Have To Say There's Been An Addition In The Amount Of Contributing Fox Mains We Have Now, And Fox Himself Has Had A Metagame Boost Since 2009 Started. I Don't Know Guys, But Personally I Am Starting To Fear Shieks Less And Less, And Zss Is Not Even A Problem. I'm Just Hoping Fox Won't Stay Behind Bowser Forever.
its Cause Were Dead Sexy
i'll Start Posting More, But I Tend To Get Scared Off When People Ignore Me, But I Understand The Fox Metagame Needs To Improve A Lot So I'll Keep Trying.
lulz Who Ignores You?

Baka!

The Fox Boards Love You Zeton!
weeabooknowsbest

Ima get a t-shirt made with all my favorite fox players on it XDXD im not kidding either

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I think Fox is slowly moving past all of his harder matchups, really...

Sheik: still a problem, but not unmanageable
ZSS: meh, I don't see a problem at all
Pika: CG is butt, but really hard to land against a good player, and otherwise, the match is a pretty good one...

I'd like to see Fox develop more against Luigi, ICs, Kirby, and other harder character, but it looks like we're finally getting better against the lower tiers, and we've never really had problems with higher tiers... so ggs guys.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Yea, soon we gonna be back to top teer. I just gotta get out to more tournies coughandnotgetstuckplayingnkbinfoxdittoscough so I can at least rep a lil. Think about it, everyone used to just do dair so fox was "bad". Now we got other trix up our sleeve. All the people except icies, pika and a few other are now eazy.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yea, soon we gonna be back to top teer. I just gotta get out to more tournies coughandnotgetstuckplayingnkbinfoxdittoscough so I can at least rep a lil. Think about it, everyone used to just do dair so fox was "bad". Now we got other trix up our sleeve. All the people except icies, pika and a few other are now eazy.
ROFL!!! Basically. I need to get my *** to some tourneys very soon. Lulz.

kk off to the gym to work on IRL flamedashing.

/kthxbai.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Well as much as I hate the inability to play correctly online looks like I'm gonna have to solicit matches from people to get my Fox up to speed. Because as of right now it's still garbage as f*ck. So if you get a visitor message from me asking for an online match play me ASAP. I have very little GOOD competition to use for practice so you guys definitely should give me a kick in the pants.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^Message me mangs! I will play youuuuuu. Fox dittos or match up matches?

Well I'll play you later tonight. I am really leaving for the gym now to work on my flamedash.

gg.

/kthxbai.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
You know R00kie, I would totally help contribute to a brand of those t-shirts! Hell yeah! That's the best idea I've heard all day! I could totally bring it to tourneys and know I gots my homiez with me!

Too bad I'm going to have to get a job and raise some major monies over the summer, otherwise I would increase my rep at least where I live by going to tourneys like every week. :(

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
You know R00kie, I would totally help contribute to a brand of those t-shirts! Hell yeah! That's the best idea I've heard all day! I could totally bring it to tourneys and know I gots my homiez with me!

Too bad I'm going to have to get a job and raise some major monies over the summer, otherwise I would increase my rep at least where I live by going to tourneys like every week. :(
ROFL yeah Rookie make me a shirt! I would gladly pay for it!
LOL, Fox main t-shirt

^win
yea like on the front have in big letters FOX main's here and on the back just have a list of all the fox mains even the japanese foxes, ima do it guys, give me like 1 month i'll make sure i have it done...

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
couldnt it be done on like Zazzle?

it shouldnt be to hard.
^ waaaay 2 good
ok guys uzi is a savior ok here is the list of players

R00kie
Uzimakisensai
Toronto Joe
Kheldar
Xiivi
NKB
SnowBall Bob
Samboner
Smasher
Yui
Fenrir
Soul Ark
Aizen
Zhamy
Zeton
Light
Iblis
RPK
Maverick
excel
Area6
Ruddy
zephil
fzerox
knux
switch
a6m
chaos
jenkins
gotham
chesterr
am i forgetting anyone?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
im defanitly getting this shirt for my b-day, gonna be sweet.

and on zazzle you can actually pic the color shirt and make sligt edits to the main thing, to have everyones shirt sorta unique

Zephil

Smash Ace
ok guys uzi is a savior ok here is the list of players

R00kie
Uzimakisensai
Toronto Joe
Kheldar
Xiivi
NKB
SnowBall Bob
Samboner
Smasher
Yui
Fenrir
Soul Ark
Aizen
Zhamy
Zeton
Light
Iblis
RPK
Maverick
excel
Area6
Ruddy
zephil
fzerox
knux
switch
a6m
chaos
jenkins
gotham
chesterr
am i forgetting anyone?
Marsulas is also missing... but I don´t know if he stills use Fox, haven´t see him around for a while

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
Make sure the shirt is a bright color so you can get other Fox mains that you meet at a tournament to sign it.

Marsulas does not main Fox anymore.

Zephil

Smash Ace
lol is true, too many names xD... maybe if you can put them in the sleeves it could look better... oh and the fox logo in the front and in the back Flamedash Community in red and bold... I pay anything to have a shirt like that

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Shouldn't there be a separate Shirt thread, rather than clogging up the video archive?

Top Bottom