• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Fantastic* Link General Discussion thread! *Now with chat room*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
holy crap, ahaha wow no thread has ever been so great ever since like, pixel's story (about a couple years ago this old troll came on, everyone loved him, kinda like my situation, and i came into the thread and trolled his hide out of this website, that's when I started 'cleansing' the boards if you will)

also a cookie goes to wafflez

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I like melee and brawl for different reasons.

It's just annoying as hell to get bashed for playing Brawl more than melee. I don't have anyone good to play melee against and I don't feel like getting good and going to tournies if I won't be able to play the game more than once every month to someone who isn't good at the game. It's redundant and feckless.

/melee rant

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I avoid Melee vs Brawl discussion cause I like both and don't understand why either is considered bad at all(except tripping)

TF2 ftw

Scout/Pyro/Sniper

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
The Anti-Brawl people bug me in the sense that they're shooting down a game that hasn't been completely explored yet and automatically deeming it a non-tournament viable game.

Boo hoo, no wavedashing.

As long as it's a game where 2 characters can face off, it'll always be tournament viable if you ask me.
Even things as simple as chess. I wonder how Melee players would handle that?

"Hey hey HEY! What are you doing, the pawn can't move that far!"
"Wavedash, nub."

Every single smash game ever made is downright awesome, and you can't argue with that.

"Hey, you can't move your piece back!"
"I L-Canceled."

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I'm not to shabby at chess. I did go to a state tournament.

"Hey hey HEY! What are you doing, the pawn can't move that far!"
"Wavedash, nub."

"Hey, you can't move your piece back!"
"I L-Canceled."
That's how my friends who are inferior to me play chess. And I let them too because I still win.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
D

Deleted member

pyro's are like the most scrub-tastic class ever lol

spray and pray has never been so effective

D

Deleted member

lol ya snipers are soooooo useless, they're barely good for defense Q.Q

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
blu link on the LinkBrawler Chat said:
Aura is a greater deity, showing no mercy, crushing the weak and pitying the ones who are sadly mislead to think they are strong.
There is only one true strength.
Aurashade.
K. double posts for epic.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
So sorry to get back to you so late D:

The chat is in the OP of the thread.

I'll be glad to hear some of your songs :D

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised mods are locking General Discussion threads at all. I think it's totally fine to be able to talk with fellow mainers of your character about anything. It makes each community stronger.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
yeah i think the same, but you know those zAaAanYy mods.

EDIT - wafflez i saw your newerst vid against the sheik, good stuff man. you are much more of a ground based link than i am, lol. you spam a lot less than me also :B.

it's so weird seeing different styles of link

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Actually, he's talking about the xat.com chatroom. And sure, why not, I'll make you a mod next time I see you in there Aura. Also, does anybody know who is in there the most? I would like to make that person a mod as well (only if that person is a regular contributor to these boards as well). I think it might be swordplay, ardes, or wafflez, but I'm not sure. So yeah someone tell me who it is.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Actually, he's talking about the xat.com chatroom. And sure, why not, I'll make you a mod next time I see you in there Aura. Also, does anybody know who is in there the most? I would like to make that person a mod as well (only if that person is a regular contributor to these boards as well). I think it might be swordplay, ardes, or wafflez, but I'm not sure. So yeah someone tell me who it is.
Whenever I'm on Ritch seems to be on as well, so I'd suggest him. (The only time I've been on and he has not been on is right now :laugh:) I also check on often but you probably know better than to make me a mod. :p

D

Deleted member

AS & AZ do work with mod powers son

tell em bout it yo

oh, ok then AURA FOR MOD; AURA FOR MOD; AURA FOR MOD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom