• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Fantastic* Link General Discussion thread! *Now with chat room*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Well, since spam thread didn't work out too well, I present a Thanksgiving present to the Link boards! Discuss matches you had, things irl, etc. Don't talk technical stuff, just relax!

Have fun.

Thank you Ich for this marvelous chat room. :D
http://xat.com/LinkBrawlers

Finns7

Smash Ace
Who here has hacked brawl? I not gonna lie it is really fun s canceling links dair

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, a place to just sit and chat with just the Link community, and not in the General Discussion section.

Spank you very much for the thread, Blu Link.

$10 says my combo video's going to better... <_<.
10€ that you lacks sense of humour

@ someone who was asking if anyone has hacked their brawl: I have the homebrew channel and have ocarina but Ive only used it once. I have in mind using that infinit replay hack sometime in the future when I find a person with whom I can play lowlag wifi.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
10€ that you lacks sense of humour

@ someone who was asking if anyone has hacked their brawl: I have the homebrew channel and have ocarina but Ive only used it once. I have in mind using that infinit replay hack sometime in the future when I find a person with whom I can play lowlag wifi.
Um, I wasn't trying to point that out as a joke. So you may go straighten yourself.

Finns7

Smash Ace
There may be more to this guys......
If Someone murders Deva but he fakes his death he can silently go to tourneys without people knowing his link is at the **** levels.

Shin i see that you do GB as well. Im ranked 116th im 19-18 :p I hate wi-fi so much -__-
Lol, I was actually doing alright until I got into some really bad matchups o: I never switch out my Link, makes me easy to CP. :p I don't mind Wifi, I prefer it to comps. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom