• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Fantastic* Link General Discussion thread! *Now with chat room*

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
@sots: lmfao, z-air ***** if you space it right. there's no cc in brawl!! XD z-air basically has 0 lag and it combos into stuff so yeah. I'll teach you some brawl stuff and you can teach me melee stuff, like how to fight berny better with link =D

yeah, b-air > double jump isn't as good as it was in melee because there's such limited options cuz brawl's lame lol

brawl Link's wavedashing is sseeeexxxxx. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmL0lnMSVDE

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! don't by a brawl + wii for the sake of playing just brawl. biggest mistake i ever made. If you're gonna do that, get ready to get other games that you'll want to have fun with. Like Tales of Symphonia 2, GH4, uhh i dunno much, just fun games lol.

yeah, i'll come over =D when next week? Saturday? I'm busy Friday =[
LOL ANDY: GET MONEY GREEEEN!!! LOL yo take this in, ME AND CHARLES ARE GET MONEY GREEN I BROUGHT MY KANYE GREEN SHUTTER SHADES AND CHARLES WORE IT AND IT WAS GLOWING ON HIM LOL.
LMFAO. WOW

lmfao yeah, it sucks to get frustrated when you're playing a match.. That's why I quit wifi brawl, it was so easy to get frustrated and it was stupid <_< stupid competitive wifi is stupid

@arkive: but it looks sexy =[ why do an aerial, when you can moonwalk > reverse aerial?!
@lootic: why do you call me 104cereals lol XD

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Amen to that.

We bought a new microwave oven today and I couldn't get the door open. I lost it and went teddy bear krap on it, seriously. I was so ticked off, I couldn't stand to cook anything for the rest of the day. Then I realized there was a button you had to press to open the door.

Teddy bear is weak, lol.

Aw crap, I swear to almighty teddy bears I'm slowly turning into Arkive.
Wafflez needs to do this instead. :laugh:

104 Cereals.

Deva

Smash Lord
NO, NEEDS MOAR MELEEZZZ!!!!!!111

I'm gonna go record some melee stuff and make a new combo vid, you know, since I can't make that in Brawl. And aside from that my Brawl Link is boring as hell to watch, it takes Aniki's melee Link to a whole new degree of basic boring gameplay xD. And my melee Link was hella tight to watch =P. Yeah I said it, come get some.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Guys, I have come to realization that I've been neglecting Link. It hit me the other day when I pulled a combo that ended up in the other guy having 76% damage with Samus. I can't do that with Link... since I started off better with him than with Samus, I practiced everyday with her. My Samus is now **** while Link has been neglected. I need to rectify the situation. What should I do?

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
NO, NEEDS MOAR MELEEZZZ!!!!!!111

I'm gonna go record some melee stuff and make a new combo vid, you know, since I can't make that in Brawl. And aside from that my Brawl Link is boring as hell to watch, it takes Aniki's melee Link to a whole new degree of basic boring gameplay xD. And my melee Link was hella tight to watch =P. Yeah I said it, come get some.
lmfao@combo vid comment XD

Oh come on, I think your Brawl Link and Aniki's Melee Link was fun to watch <_<
You beating DSF in a brawl MM was as good as Aniki beating Ken's Marth in melee friendlies.... lol
watching a good brawl like is ALMOST as good as watching Taj's M2. So badass. But Taj's M2 is way more aggressive lol :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lmfao@combo vid comment XD

Oh come on, I think your Brawl Link and Aniki's Melee Link was fun to watch <_<
You beating DSF in a brawl MM was as good as Aniki beating Ken's Marth in melee friendlies.... lol
watching a good brawl like is ALMOST as good as watching Taj's M2. So badass. But Taj's M2 is way more aggressive lol :p
its not about winning its about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvZrtNDi9F4

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
lol Imagine even attempting such a thing. Perfect shielding every blow, hoping and praying it doesn't break. D:
Yeaaaahh....I wouldn't sheild XD Stick with the roll dodging lol that would be so awesome! *Roll Dodges* Haha your hitting the air because I roll dodged! Hahaha!

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I've been switching around my secondaries a lot lately...

I was Olimar for a while, but he got boring pretty fast. Now I'm into Wolf again. Any1 else having this weird "problem"?

D

Deleted member

my brother....

play characters that you've thought were cool since your childhood or that fit your play style like me :D

mario, luigi, peach, bowser, wario, link, zelda, sheik, ganon, samus, fox, jiggs, marth

i only play one character in any other fighting game lol...

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Hm I play (other than Link) Ike, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon (YERAAAH!), Marth, Pika, Mario, and Snake (wiimote and nunchuck only). I only play one other fighting game: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core. Good game. I MAIN THE ******! :D Cool playstyle. Seconding Baiken. I can't do a special D:

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I also play Small Arms, but that shouldn't really count as a fighting game. For those who haven't played it, it's pretty much one god character, three decent, then the rest are terrible...

You guys play a lot of characters... O_o I only play Link, Wolf, and Kirby. (Rarely, I play Falco) Kirby is only doubles though, so that counts I guess.

D

Deleted member

pffft mang you gotta use chipp

i don't get GG games, i've tried learning them but they take too much work. You gotta go King of Fighers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyo Kusanagi is beast. but the other fighter games i play are DOA4, CvS2 (i suck Q.Q,) i want to start playing Blood Roar >_> and i'm going to play KoF12 when it comes out.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
lol i like using Link, Toon Link, Snake, Falco, Ike, Marth, PT, Fox and Kirby
and the only other fighting game that i played and was good was Mortal Kombat :p

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to tell you guys my barber is win because he was wearing a zelda shirt when i went to see him on sunday to cut my hair

i was loling though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom