• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The F-Zero Challenge. (UPDATE)

SynikaL

Smash Lord
My bad for not being able to hit you back the past couple days shalom: Memorial Day weekend has had me mad busy. I probably won't be able to play tonight cuz' I'm going out again, but if you can, I definitely wanna Smash tomorrow if you're available. I need some of that Marth/Sheik practice.

-Kimo

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Soooo... I'm not going to this tournament now. Ride, timing, and money johns. That's numerous johns. I'm sorry guys. I was looking forward to participating in this Challenge. Good luck to the falcons and the random smashers. This will help the number of falcons decrease. Sorry again.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
am I still competing?? I been getting my falcon outta rusty mode lately.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I like how i am not on it after MONTHS of training. ¬.¬;
and at the point of breaking more platos this past weekend.(or what ever is called.)

shalom

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't trying to be mean laijin. maybe crispy was though lol But if you want to enter because it seems fun and not because you honestly think you have a ridiculous falcon that could likely win then don't bother.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Hey...Don't worry about it guys you won't be kicked out. From the looks of things, there won't be more than 10 or 11 Falcons showing up anyways lol. Just get to FG by 10:30 and you are almost GUARANTEED a spot in the challenge.

Also, for those concerned about time, I need you to stfd, because I talked to vericz, and he told me that as long as I bring my tv, it's going to be used strictly for the challenge during the brawl events. N00bs are trying to ruin my fun. I SPIT AT THEE!!!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
The F-zero challange should be rename as...
=="The F-zero Grand Prix"==

- All captain falcon should play on Mute City/big blue
- pull the most stunts
- how many scar jumps can you do in Yoshi stories
- how many knees can you do in one match.
- Do a chuck norish match in hyrule temple.

and that about it..

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF FLORIDA GAMING...

action B present's

The Port Town: Aero Dive challange

In other words, a best C. falcon challange, exept in brawl...

will work on the rules and stuff...

-ciao-

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Synikal has the sexiest falcon. No other falcon will ever win this title. Great matches the other day btw.

Josh, I want to see some crazy B button moves haha like falcon kick into up-b. Pretty much the usual haha. Tell Oscar not to suicide or go after people off the stage.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Scar, why don't you host a "Best Falcon" tournament in your state wherever that is?

LOL THEN DARKRAIN'S GONNA POST "IM MOVING THERE TO ENTER THIS"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Sexy means nothing without substance. Playing you the other day made me realize how bad I've gotten regarding matchup specifics. GGs though, you're much better than I thought you'd be.

-Kye

Top Bottom