• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The F-Zero Challenge. (UPDATE)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man I wish I could play you guys. :[ (I'll be in Philedelphia)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Basically myself (1st) and F-zero (2nd) had the best win records, then Shiz entered and got the best record (bringing mine to 2nd)!!!

F-zero left for work, and I lost the sheet, so we didn't get to let everyone finish playing their matches, but regardless of how they did, they couldn't do well enough do catch up to our records!!!

And finally Shiz and I never got to dittoing for the title, so he just let me have the free entry to WATO6 pass (even though none of us are going to it)!!!

:colorful:

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
The Random Smashers were compromised to this list:

Apollo (Peach)
Raistlin (Jiggs)
DarkSonic (Marth)
Uuaa (Fox)
Hungrybox (Luigi)

The Falcons who actually participated were:

QueenDVS
F-Zero
Sub-Scorpion
DaShizWiz
Harriettheguy
Action B.
SynikaL

We just needed a little more A/C, a little more cooperation, and me not having to work, and we could've gotten it done. Shiz was the clear winner, but Linguini, Green Mario, and Colbol weren't in it, so the results were quite inconclusive. Queen and I got to finish all our matches, but most others didn't. Bottom line is..IT WAS FUN!!

The best part was when I announced Raistlin vs. Harreittheguy, and he's like:

Josh: "Ready to lose?"

Pat: "I'm ready to whoop yo ***"

ROFL

We should do like a 'Falcon Main' challenge, and a 'I Play Falcon' Challenge. Clearly the pro players are better because they are just good players, not because of their character proficiency. We should totally do it again. With more organization, and more dedication from me, we'll finish it and have alot of fun again.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
javi, why did josh have to sandbag? he told me about his tourney matches we gotta get him to play for real for just one tourney lol
I actually left before singles started, so I'm not quite sure what happened during Josh's matches.

We just needed a little more A/C, a little more cooperation, and me not having to work, and we could've gotten it done. Shiz was the clear winner, but Linguini, Green Mario, and Colbol weren't in it, so the results were quite inconclusive. Queen and I got to finish all our matches, but most others didn't. Bottom line is..IT WAS FUN!!
This challenge was a ton of fun to do (tho I was a LITTLE bored of the Peach v Falcon match-up by the end). Thanks to all Falcons for participating and F-0 for letting me be a random smasher.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Basically myself (1st) and F-zero (2nd) had the best win records, then Shiz entered and got the best record (bringing mine to 2nd)!!!

F-zero left for work, and I lost the sheet, so we didn't get to let everyone finish playing their matches, but regardless of how they did, they couldn't do well enough do catch up to our records!!!

And finally Shiz and I never got to dittoing for the title, so he just let me have the free entry to WATO6 pass (even though none of us are going to it)!!!

I heard Josh tied with F-0 before Shiz played. How many matches did each Falcon win? Stats please! Thank you.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So there aren't really stats or full stats (unless everyone can remember who they played and beat), because I told Garbanzo to watch the sheet while I went to play teams!!!

Then, later I asked him if he had it, and he had left it on the table...but it was no where to be found when I went to the table!!!

LOL

vericz

Smash Champion
So there aren't really stats or full stats (unless everyone can remember who they played and beat), because I told Garbanzo to watch the sheet while I went to play teams!!!

Then, later I asked him if he had it, and he had left it on the table...but it was no where to be found when I went to the table!!!

LOL

LOL

I LOST THE SHEET. He gave it to me and i left it on the table and it was gone

Top Bottom