• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well his feet arent that dexterous so its like that wiggle around in place

gotta be careful though he could crush me with his fatness

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace

And, in my opinion, Peach is a different character on wifi (well, not really, but you can think of it like this). She does have to play aggressive, dair is 20x better, combos are 2x easier, getting out of combos is 2x harder, things that normally work don't work, and things that normally don't work do work :D

It's weird, but you get used to it. My offline peach is way different than my online peach now

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think I damaged my arm more than I thought at yesterdays tournament. Thing is still stinging a lil. And still feel somewhat pain in my knuckles a lil. I dont think I ever been that upset to do that much damage to myself. Yet again, I did not think I but that much force to begin with.

Work is gonna be hell 2morrow with this arm

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Good **** lloDownedu74!!

I had the opportunity to play Atomsk when he came down to Arizona. He's really effing good!!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I think I damaged my arm more than I thought at yesterdays tournament. Thing is still stinging a lil. And still feel somewhat pain in my knuckles a lil. I dont think I ever been that upset to do that much damage to myself. Yet again, I did not think I but that much force to begin with.

Work is gonna be hell 2morrow with this arm
maybe a miracle will happen and it will feel better tomorrow

must be careful next time

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Dear Peaches of the Peach Boards,

Go into training mode. Stack 5 rolling crates on top of eachother. Peach Bomber the bottom crate and enjoy the GIANT MOVING WALL OF HITBOXES.

I went into training with the plan to try to learn Clawing so I could learn the UAir string more easily, and this is what happened. (•'3')~♪

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have a question to ask you people. And no I am not crazy. Well yes, I am crazy but not hospital crazy............or am I?

Have you ever felt like there is something inside of you that holds you back from beast at anything that you do? In my case, it be smash, drawing and women. I don't know how to explain it so I am gonna put it this way for maybe a better understanding. I feels like there is some spirit or something inside me that holds me back from being epic. Like I know what I can do to beast, but just dont do it at all. idk if it is out of fear or what.

Thats why I said before if some remember, that I am fighting within myself. I still feel like I have that spirit of that 18year old boy in me but am what I am now and pushing that boy to the side each and everytime.

And no I am not insane, but this is the best way to explain it to see if anyone can get what I am talking about. it's not like I am having phone sex with Peach players............................................

Metatitan

Smash Master
There are many amazing chips, if they're sour cream and onion (or chedder) they're automatically amazing. Here are some others I enjoy

I actually love pretty much any chip but I LOOOOOVE those two (as well as anything sour cream and onion/chedder).

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Dear Peaches of the Peach Boards,

Go into training mode. Stack 5 rolling crates on top of eachother. Peach Bomber the bottom crate and enjoy the GIANT MOVING WALL OF HITBOXES.

I went into training with the plan to try to learn Clawing so I could learn the UAir string more easily, and this is what happened. (•'3')~♪
You can stack rolling crates?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Cool Ranch Doritos are decidedly inferior.

Though acceptable.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Hmm......might as well check it out and go for it. Thanks.

Looks good to me.
oh um..do you draw? i could give you some pointers

hell i could attempt to draw peach, she'd be an interesting one to draw

Top Bottom