• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I ****ing hate Peach (in melee) and I'm a Sheik main.

It's also the matchup I've played most with probably Marth in a close 2nd.

Peach can't handle G&W in Brawl either haha.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Not bad, just inexperienced.

It takes a lot of matches to understand where every one of his openings are and to avoid the magnetic pull of his usmash.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So is this the new super secret LGBT thread? Or was it always like this lol
Lots of gay/bi people flock here from around the boards.......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
His bair is great at poking through her shield.

Edge guarding him is hard.

U and F smash can kill pretty early on certain stages.

The hammer of justice.

Her bair ***** though :(

ADHD you are great hahaha.
Back is good at poking alot of people shields. So this does not mean anything. Big characters get it the worst. Also, You will not be poking me if I just aim my shield. lots don't even do that. They just stand there. Moving your shield around is a useful toll and helps alot.

So does my upsmash. But there is one problem. The diffculty to land these moves. It's not that easy. Not even if you tech chased me from a Dthrow. Peach roll gets good distance that you can not really tech chase her. Thats why Smart G&W Players just up throw her.

Hammer?.......im not even gonna comment on this. Sounds like trolling.

Edgeguarding. G&W really does not have much projetion when he is coming back really when his moves have low cool down time. A wall of turnips would force G&W to recover under the stage. A quick snio of the ledge could lead to his death or if he goes for the stage after i grab the ledge, I can float land on stage to w/e attack I want to punish or finish him off. Or float on stage and bair your *** out. The wall turnip would force him to take some damage or try to go around them which could lead to him getter countered by me.

"But I can recover threw it all and then dair air you if you try something" Game&watch is one of the characters I like to be under. He sucks when one is under him. And which he would be forced to dair. Knowing this. I turnip wall/juggle him when returning and I stay underhim. Sonn as I see that Dair, I uptilt him. His Dair does not beat my uptilt. Thats why I love fighting noob players that love to dair so much.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Forcing G&W to do something off stage?

xD

A turnip wall means nothing, I can just airdodge grab one of them if I feel like it.

Or better yet nair grab one.

Also, moving your shield against G&W is gonna get you exposed.

Notice I never mentioned dair once in either of my posts.

It an ok move, good for tech chasing, but usmash is probably better.

I like being under floaty characters, just because uair is such a trollsome move sometimes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Uh, aiming the shield helps dude and does not expose me. really if you spacing it. And if you don't space and wanna attack me, a Jab out of shield will stop anything you come at me with. or a bair/Nair depending on distance. Only slick thing G&W would do is Up-B. Which is good for me. restets field position and I break away to start over and get you off me.

Go ahead aand grab one. you just limit yoru options for save landings and counter attacks. Also, The use of turnips walls and juggles are not only ment to hit you. Think outside the box. You would be evading/air dodging. Baiting you to do this and punish it. Just like with people I would run to them and do nothing. human reactions kick in and people get sacared thing I am going for an attak. They roll/side step and I punish. Mindgames. No one says when I run to an enemy, I have to attack/grab/shield.

There also this one gay quick on him which I never got the hang of. Some how Peah Can shield the last hit (of if you are godly, power shield 1-4, and then nair him before the fifth hit connects.

Im Gonna take out and just let Praxis end this.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Dark Peach with them facts

I've always thought the Game and Watch vs Peach MU being in favor of Gdubz was '08 stuff.

Top Bottom