• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Master Raven

Smash Master
Master Raven, vVv Rapture, VideoKidHEERO, TeeVee+, Vermanubis, DLA, Zano Shiran, Shinarouji, Datex, Broccoli Kong, Artificial Sol, -Ran, BlueZebra, Pharaoh.DsY Kyon, LoliLovesRain, Nairo, wWw Dazwa, Bizkit047, Nordal, dabuz, Dark.Pch, LordXav1er, EpixAura, Bloodcross, Magnatoon, Saffy, 2link121, AlexoftheAura, NatesBound, -DR3W-, Rapid_Assassin+, Tearbear, Jiano, Limit129, -RedX-, ErikG, HyugaRicdeau, Sin242, Arikie, So Fatal

ROFL

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
I blogged this on AiB. Guess that somewhat explains the flood of members here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Get third at a tourney. GRAB SOME BOOBS!!!
You know what was funny, I met this female Peach player at the tourny. I think it was ether Kai or remix or ish that told me some girl wanted to talk to me. Think she was to shy to come up to me. One of them told me "Dark, we need this tv for a tourny match and some gurl over there wants to talk to you"

So I went over to her and asked her if she wanted to talk to me. I told her who I was and then she asked to play my peach. Chibo was on the other side of the venue getting hyped at the pokemon tourny when I had to play him next. So whhile waiting I was playing matches with her for an hour.

I just find it funny how you make this post when this happened at the tourny.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 78 (39 members and 39 guests)

The numbers keep growing.
I'm gonna try and break 100

Don't hate the player, hate the player that plays it.
Isnt that like the same thing.

Xd far from it my good sir...Far from it.
Indenial is not good looking kyon. Thats why upi ugleh.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I was at the mall checking out some stuff and seeing if I can meet a girl. I went to the pizza place and got some food. I look to my right and I see this person sitting 2 tables away. I'm checking the person out. And then I say to myself. "is that a male or female?"

I tried looking at the humans shirt. But the way the shirt was, I could not tell if they had boobies. Now I was a lil afraid cause if this was a dude, this would make me like gay since I found this human atractive. My manhood was on the line. But if this was indeed a woman I would talk to them and ask them out.

Now I am usually shy when it comes to girls (could explain why I am single) But people always tell me to have confidence in my self. and that I am good looking/Hawt. Girls (and guys too *twitch*). So I it was time to test myself. Time to be a man. belive within the inner Pch.

So after working up my nerves, I went over to that person while thewy went to throw out thier trash. I was still shaking to talk to the person due to me being shy. I was a lil nervous. But I could not let this person get away if they were indeed the one. So since I was afraid to speak, I had to use another method to start a talk.

So I went behind the human and groped their chest. In doing so I was thinking, If this is a guy, I am officially gay. So much was on the line. Sweat drops running down. Legs shaking. After about 5 secs I noticed something. I felt these 2 small lumps in my hands. Now I could not tell what they were excatly. Cause some guys have build chest that kinda feel like boobs. So I felt around some more. Expanding my hands some more. The lump expanded as well. Then hit hit me. This person had small boonies. Flatchested as some might say.

But I was overjoyed. I still had my manhood. I was still as straight as bill clinton. The female looked back and kicked me in the nutz. I fell to the floor.Then got security. I was later interviewd by the police for sexual harassment. I'l tell you right now, they way that gurl looked, she enjoyed that moment and was the only bit of sexual action she has ever gotten. Yet she calls the cops one me. Hope that woman caught her period after she left the mall.

The cops checked out my record and noticed my big file charges dealing with boobies. So they but a restaning order on me. if I come within 5 feet of breast, I go to jail. Like seriously? What kind of BS is that. This **** is not justice at all. I know my damm rights. FML........

*shakes head in shame*
This one made me giggle
Just rocked a 38 year old woman last night. I may never want to go back to younger women after that if I don't have to...it was ****ing fantastic! I walked out of the bathroom half naked only to see her 19 year old daughter and she was like "who the **** are you?". I turned around and walked right back into my cougar's bedroom laughing my *** off. LMAO

/TMI

:phone:
And reading this right after that... these two combined killed me. My eyes are burning.

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
I totally have the post saved on my desk top, notepad, ****, it's in my ipod.

Stfu 2Link. When I blog something, it becomes the first to be seen before an identical one.

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
I have to type 10 characters in every post? Why can't I just post a simple ;)?

FUCUIXCFHNZXUIOCIOZJCIOX

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'm in a relationship XD So I'm pretty sure I have nothing to hate on. Plus if I wanted to grab breasts I could easy without getting a restraining order XD Might wanna turn that hate around silly goose you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, you guys and your crazy sex lives.
I have you know if I was having sex, I would have not been at the mall searching for a woman and risking my manhood.

I'm in a relationship XD So I'm pretty sure I have nothing to hate on. Plus if I wanted to grab breasts I could easy without getting a restraining order XD Might wanna turn that hate around silly goose you.
...............you know what kyon, you can go **** yourself.......

Dark Pch you honestly should have kept this your deep dark secret.
What? I am emo. I am angry. I am one of the mosted hated Peach players in the smash community. And as a player in general. I am a drama queen. I have no shame anymore.

WTF makes you think not keeping this a secret would embarrass me or my rep more then it already is?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark you should tell more stories to entertain our guests x3. Do the Llod one lolol. or the Movie

:rosalina:
Uncle Peach does indeed tell the best stories. But I would have to save that for another nite. I gotta head to bed soon for work.

I think I'll tell story about the time I was trapped in an elevator with a guy name "Big-Burtha" Not one of my.*rolls eyes and players with fingers* ......Proudest moments......

Because we knew you were a delusional half-wit, we just didn't know you'd act on it.

Ha ha ha! Till this day you simple minded simpletons just don't know me as well as you think. I'm am a mindgame in itself.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
its down to 27 ;_;