• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Just got back from smashing, didn't notice the topic until now.

Merci beaucoup, held on to this name since I was 13.

I prefer discussing IRL boobs to fictional character boobs, even though peach's are amazing.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
She needs more boob attacks, she's got two butt attacks but zero boob attacks.

And I enjoy the whole package of Peach, she's one sexy lady.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
HEY HEY HEY
LISTEN
YOU GUYS
WATCH OUT

we should all get in the peach chat and chill. =D

additionally, peach's bust are ok at breast. i mean at best.
She still is attractive dispite her lack of boobage

Bayonetta however.....Banging body all over x3

Mushyroom

Smash Rookie
I haven't played Peach on wifi yet but I'm pretty sure I'll get frustrated if there really is a whole lot darn of lag. I like when Peach grabs and tosses the opponent to the back using her hips xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not going to MLG. Lotas happen. My friend will be working so he can't drive me. someone else I know invited me to thier car pool but want me to cough up 120. This would not be up of a problem but I got laid off from work 3 weeks ago. So until I get a job, I can't be spending my last check like that. Even if I had to play for less, I still have to worry about the cost of the hotel/housing. For food I pack my own stuff and bring with me to save me money. So I am screwed for making this. If only I still had my damm job.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm not going to MLG. Lotas happen. My friend will be working so he can't drive me. someone else I know invited me to thier car pool but want me to cough up 120. This would not be up of a problem but I got laid off from work 3 weeks ago. So until I get a job, I can't be spending my last check like that. Even if I had to play for less, I still have to worry about the cost of the hotel/housing. For food I pack my own stuff and bring with me to save me money. So I am screwed for making this. If only I still had my damm job.
What kind of ******* would make you cough up 120 for a ride? Or does that count housing too?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What kind of ******* would make you cough up 120 for a ride? Or does that count housing too?
Yea it does. From what I heard, it is for gas, tolls and housing. I told him I am not gonna be housing with the NY crew if I went so don't even count me for housing.

I broke my habit thanks to me playing wifi. I have near control over it and can play like the monster I am. And now I can't show it and do damage at MLG. Aint this some ****. I have a small chance to go if I figure something out. I have to pay online by the 30th. Be even so, I'm not working. So not trying to spend so much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Straight people need to leave, nao!!
'Cept KB cuz he's cute lol
This is the thanks I get huh? I go out my way to help out Peach players. I help so many around here when they started. I get infracted for you. Go to darn tournaments and sharewhat I learned. I give you all tips and teach. I made a guide. I help Peaches all over the world. And this is how you repay me? Well **** YOU THEN! Bunch of ingrats!

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
She needs more boob attacks, she's got two butt attacks but zero boob attacks.

And I enjoy the whole package of Peach, she's one sexy lady.
Five butt attacks: Peach Bomber, DThrow, BThrow, Bair and her ledge get-up attack.

I HATE TIMEZONES, WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD STUFF AND ACTIVITY?!

Tssss

:052:

Look on the bright side. At least we have much less gun crime. Well, I assume the Netherlands has strict gun control, since they seem to be sensible regarding most other political matters...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
This. Especially seeing her in that one picture in the Zero Suit. mmmmm
Agreed her in the zss outfit was pretty sexy

Straight people need to leave, nao!!
'Cept KB cuz he's cute lol
im...straight :(

This is the thanks I get huh? I go out my way to help out Peach players. I help so many around here when they started. I get infracted for you. Go to darn tournaments and sharewhat I learned. I give you all tips and teach. I made a guide. I help Peaches all over the world. And this is how you repay me? Well **** YOU THEN! Bunch of ingrats!
......LOL <3

Purple

Hi guys!
Just got back from smashing, didn't notice the topic until now.

Merci beaucoup, held on to this name since I was 13.

I prefer discussing IRL boobs to fictional character boobs, even though peach's are amazing.
I pretty much agree with this.

But hey, where's Peach chat? :o!

Purple

Hi guys!
Holy crap, I just posted three times in a row and someone is ninja'ing me somehow everytime :|

So I Just got my new tablet pen, does anyone want to see me draw peach online?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
People just don't like me cause I am not gay. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I am straight............
Actually, if I was to dislike you (which I don't, you're an OK guy), it would be because you've called me a 'fake gay' a good 3-4 times now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Actually, if I was to dislike you (which I don't, you're an OK guy), it would be because you've called me a 'fake gay' a good 3-4 times now.
I was kidding! OMG......... you know what. I think i will stop joking around here since people like to see me as the bad one so much for it. I'm gonna be a souless person and see how you like me then. I seriously am nothing like the rest of you around here.

Yes, That is how I look right now. And it upsets me. All because I am straight. this racist crap needs to stop. MARTIN LUTHER KING SPOKE MOTHER****ERS!

Dark.Pch is like a walking sadviolin.mp3. >_>
What is that?

Top Bottom