• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I was kidding! OMG......... you know what. I think i will stop joking around here since people like to see me as the bad one so much for it. I'm gonna be a souless person and see how you like me then. I seriously am nothing like the rest of you around here.
TBF, there are occasions where you've gotten butthurt over a joke as well.

To lighten the mood a little, here's a funny video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe7H8CKuOpk

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
So, what does everyone have planned today?
Well, over here it's gone half past seven in the evening. So, as for what I did with my day... not a lot. A mixture of internet surfing, playing Tekken 6 and I guess a tiny bit of revision for exams thrown in there. As for tomorrow... more studying, shopping at some point (need to get birthday presents for three people).

Speaking of shopping, I've been looking for SCIV for a while, but I can't find it anywhere. If I don't find it next time, I'll probably give up and go for some other fighting game (SSFIV sounds promising).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
TBF, there are occasions where you've gotten butthurt over a joke as well.

To lighten the mood a little, here's a funny video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe7H8CKuOpk
No, screw thios from this point on, I am not joking around here anymore. I am gona be straight serious, since when I joke, people think I am against gays, dislike them, etc. This is my serious face.

So, what does everyone have planned today?
Home playing wifi all day.

Purple

Hi guys!
How often do you play wifi? when you say all day, how long is that? Who do you play wifi with?

How do you find the will power to play so often? Do you play in your own room? etc. etc.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alot now that I twik it up.

Until I get tired and go to sleep.

people that I know or go on AiB chat.

I am a former wifi pro. And with Wifi all I do is think ahead and I can use Peach like it is offline.

Yes I play in my own room.

Etc.

Etc.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
she has two guns on her feet?

wtf how does she do that?
Shes just that awesome 0_0

nah but seriously, bayonetta is one of the most over the top games i have played. like one of the boss fights, your fighting this one guy on bits of rubble as a skyscraper is crumbling.

Purple

Hi guys!
What shall we do today to pass time? I honestly finished all my homework aside from drawing, I won't be doing that until later tonight though.. :(

Do you play any games in particular?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
What shall we do today to pass time? I honestly finished all my homework aside from drawing, I won't be doing that until later tonight though.. :(

Do you play any games in particular?
I play alot RPGs and i have a major liking to western style rpgs (think more classical rpg styled, not like final fantasy)

currently im playing Demon's Souls and Dragon Age Origins

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
:O I'm playing Dragon Age too!
What kind of character did you make?
I made a mage that specializes in Telekenisis spells and i think its Spirit (Walking bomb, Death magic, Animate Dead). Additionally shes a Spirit Healer and a Arcane Warrior.

she can use armor that not even Sten, Oghren, or Alistair can use. true facts XD

Snakeee

Smash Master
I made a mage that specializes in Telekenisis spells and i think its Spirit (Walking bomb, Death magic, Animate Dead). Additionally shes a Spirit Healer and a Arcane Warrior.

she can use armor that not even Sten, Oghren, or Alistair can use. true facts XD
Heh, and I see you made a female also :p .

Mine's a rogue that uses archery.
I made her look kinda like Clare from Claymore, which was semi-intentional.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
No, screw thios from this point on, I am not joking around here anymore. I am gona be straight serious, since when I joke, people think I am against gays, dislike them, etc. This is my serious face.
Another reason I can never be straight. I can't be serious very often, even if I tried! ^.^

Just joking around, by the way. Dark is my friend, just like everyone here.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I spent the day tanning in the California sun :D

The legendaries' official art sucks, the white one looks awkward and the black one looks like a dark version of Palkia.

The fan art makes them look acceptable however.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I might be heading to MLG. Not including hotel Wes was me to cough up 100 bucks. I have till monday to see if it is worth it or not. Still not sure if I wanna do it. Really since I am not working.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I am thinking about that and might pass this up. I was also just gonna do MM there and get most of what I paid back. I got 2 days to decide

Top Bottom