• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
to late for that, sides i have nothing better to do then to lurk or read all the stuff i missed while being part of an inactive to the point of near death chat/stream of a game i don't really care about.....

also someone really needs to make peach in brawl minus more broken, she's only good in that game.....

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
to late for that, sides i have nothing better to do then to lurk or read all the stuff i missed while being part of an inactive to the point of near death chat/stream of a game i don't really care about.....

also someone really needs to make peach in brawl minus more broken, she's only good in that game.....
I agree... Peach- wasn't as good as I hoped she'd be. I mean, did they really take away her glide toss? Or was that just me...

I use Peach in Melee, Brawl, and Brawl+, but Peach- just doesn't cut it.....

Also I'm excited to see how Peach is in Project M. I'm hoping for a broken dsmash again :D

And also, air, congrats on 6000 posts :D I still have a looooong way to go

gantrain05

Smash Master
I agree... Peach- wasn't as good as I hoped she'd be. I mean, did they really take away her glide toss? Or was that just me...

I use Peach in Melee, Brawl, and Brawl+, but Peach- just doesn't cut it.....

Also I'm excited to see how Peach is in Project M. I'm hoping for a broken dsmash again :D

And also, air, congrats on 6000 posts :D I still have a looooong way to go
yeah, peach in B- wasn't that good imo, i mean, cool....hearts and stuff on her Dair....w/e and 2 floats is just weird imo.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
the glide toss is there but it's different timing.
really all she is in that game is a good character in a cast of broken characters. My favorite addition is her throws (f throw) and choosing what f-smash she gets. the d-air hearts was just pointless, it's not even more range and the two floats just seems kind of impractical for much usage. she lacks that "wow that's broken" factor that everyone in brawl minus should have......

Moozle

Smash Champion
The best part about Peach- is that you can cancel peach bomber. Other than that, though, she really is far behind the other people in the cast. Squirtle and Falco and Pika and Luigi are soooo good. That's why I use Pika in B- (B+ too) :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
Is now good? We might have a kind of bad connection because it's storming its *** off where I am right now, but we can try at least.

Edit: My FC is 2578-2914-1926

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
The best part about Peach- is that you can cancel peach bomber. Other than that, though, she really is far behind the other people in the cast. Squirtle and Falco and Pika and Luigi are soooo good. That's why I use Pika in B- (B+ too) :)
i mostly use ike in b-, his quick draw and helicopter uair are to much fun. Also his down tilt can lead into f-smash and he has two tech chase throws.
Also zelda is so lulzy in b- doubles, someone is always bound to get hit when i throw out a lightning kick :laugh:

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yeah, you really are awesome at mindgames. When you just ran up to me and Usmashed i was like "wut." I have trouble concentrating during hard matches, so I end up falling back into the same strategies over and over, which is really bad. I think I need to stay grounded and use my tilts more, too.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are in the air floating to attack alot. And love to approach me that way. You are the aggressive type. You need to get off that and step up your D game. Playing Peach like that is typical and people will already know what to do to you since they see it all the time. This is why I say this all the time that people need to not be playing like this and step your D game up. And you will be able to kill better.

If you noticed. I hardly float with Peach.

gantrain05

Smash Master
gotta have turnip mindgames too, they are da bess! even simple stuff like FC Bair > Glide toss > grab/jab works wonders, anything to throw someone off gaurd and get in there safely.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I suck at Peach dittos.... Dark, can we play wifi sometime? I need to learn that matchup lol. Also is anyone else up for wifi sometime this week? I need to learn Peach dittos

Also I use Marth and Toon Link in B-. Marth is like melee marth, who's my secondary in Melee, and Toon Link is just so much fun to throw stuff around

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Seriously, who let this horny Ness main into our boards to play Peeping Tom with Peach?
Ness is like, what, 12 or something? Has he even hit puberty yet?

:laugh:

Oh come on, just go wa...

Fill in the rest yourself.

:052:
LOLOLOLOL

Dajay, if people can get away with having a huge discussion on boobs and drag clubs and stuff, I hardly think you'll be infracted :p

Top Bottom