• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
Are you confident enough you can win the majority of your MMs? I'm not saying anything offensive, just that finances shouldn't be based on hypothetical solutions.

That and there's the saying "don't count your chickens before they hatch"

gantrain05

Smash Master
just finished 7th out of 27 =/ coulda done better, super close game with this pit player, i just didn't know what to do lol. but i do have to say, i was on top of my game all my other matches.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
WELL GEE MAYBE SO

lol, godammit Rick xD
:rolleyes: What can I say, I'm doing my best to avoid my innocence being tainted by you lot ;)

I like the name Rickety-Doo-Da-Day. It sounds so pleasant and fun.
I prefer Rickerdy :p

Rickety-doo-da-day makes it sounds like I have...well, rickets. I can't imagine that being pleasant or fun tbh

:lick:
But yea, I like my user name a lot as well even if I say so myself, has a nice ring to it

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So I could have gotten top 10 in the tournament I went to yesterday but I basicly gave my matches away so I could go to the club and meet 2 girls from RuPaul's drag race. We got hiROI in and I bet it was the best night in his life. It's funny and I never thought it would be but my club life beats smash now.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
So I could have gotten top 10 in the tournament I went to yesterday but I basicly gave my matches away so I could go to the club and meet 2 girls from RuPaul's drag race. We got hiROI in and I bet it was the best night in his life. It's funny and I never thought it would be but my club life beats smash now.
meet 2 girls.

wtf? @_@

Explain yourself. ;p

:053:

hiROI

Smash Lord
lOL, If I I have beaten Galeon, which went third game but I always fell for the dtilt lock to usmash, Kyon and I would have fought in tourney xD I WISH I WON :/

BUT GOING TO MY FIRST GAY CLUB ABSOLUTELY BLEW MY MIND INTO PROPORTIONS. At first I was nervous because how do I sneak in, but everything went to plan and I hugged Jujubee and told her part of my life story in three seconds and she wasn't a celebrity, but she actually cared <3 When It was 830 at the tourney, I just wanted to go out and I didn't give a whoot about the tourney! But this week is CEO, wish I will shine :laugh:

And today Gary and I were suppose to go to a Disney Water Park, but my sister was called in D; BUT REGARDLESS PERFECT WEEKEND

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Yay, I finally managed to find a copy of Soul Calibur IV. It seems like it'll be great once I get used to the new physics engine (it's practically polar opposite to Tekken :dizzy:)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
KYON! lets go clubbing one day :3 I can now get into the ones at least for 18 and up ...well....i could get in to any if they stare down :D ohhh and...i cut my hair all of u O_O my hair is SUPER SHORT /cries oh wells =/ time to cosplay Yui from K-on :-p

gantrain05

Smash Master
i find clubs boring lol, possibly because i don't like to be around a bunch of people or because i hate the obnoxious music they play.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
As a third party, I say go for it if you can manage to find a cheap ride.
I made up my mind. I am not gonna go to MLG. I'm staying home. 100 bucks is too much plusthe housing and then I have to play online just to enter I am not risking all that with me not having a job. I gotta focus on getting a job. I'll jusy use this time and hack wifi more and make sure I keep this habit in check. Then show the true beast that I am at apex. By apex time and all the wifi I'll be doing, it's a done deal.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This limited internet access really sucks. :ohwell:
I think I'll just trust that the pages I haven't read are good since trying to catch up is a real pain. :urg:

So what's new? :0 What have I missed? :O
My personality on the boards changed. I don't joke around here anymore. I am now just plain boring.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
The next HOBO is coming up. I'm gonna make sure that I get enough practice(most of it against CPUs), and try to place high this time!

repping Peach in Texas!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You will see soon enough how dull I will be. When I say I wont be joking around here I mean it. My post will just be plane.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
My personality on the boards changed. I don't joke around here anymore. I am now just plain boring.
oh man, this guy here is such a joker. ahahaha he just cracks me up with his jokes and funny personality. I can hardly contain myself.

"I is dark peach, and i AM SRS"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

phew, i had to stop looking at his words, though I am still smiling a little...
You should start a peach boards comedy club.

You will see soon enough how dull I will be. When I say I wont be joking around here I mean it. My post will just be plane.
ohohohoh

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
The next HOBO is coming up. I'm gonna make sure that I get enough practice(most of it against CPUs), and try to place high this time!

repping Peach in Texas!
Good luck with that! :)

I know 2 other Peaches in TX who play wifi (they're both pretty good) who I think sometimes go to HOBO tourneys

Top Bottom