• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Purple

Hi guys!
What the hell is going on?

Now you're having a contest about who can write the longest wall of text about boobs?

And when I started a conversation about girls, people started getting infracted?! WTF is going on here?

The peach boards are acting straight... I have just entered the twilight zone.

Latin rite Catholic btw.

I think adumbrodeus is a little salty :(

Don't I get a prize or somethin?

hiROI

Smash Lord
I'm... agnostic-ish.

There are times where I have no doubt in god's existence, and other times where I can't believe people think there is one. I don't let that guide me morally though - as I have my very own and a very powerful personal code.

I really wanna go to a black church though. :p

I've recently gone to a Buddhist service, which I highly enjoyed.
Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes!

Its because all of the top gay's have stop talking is all.
Come out then and speak~~

I loved White Peach's post, that Maury wh0r3.

I was raised Catholic, but my belief system is towards Buddhism/Shintoism. Maybe I'll convert. But my problem is that I don't take religion seriously, or anything actually (except Gay Marriage). So, I think I will eventually just disrespect religion in general...

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
The straightness of the Peach boards are hitting me like a brick now. I feel that I should just do something randomly gay to feel better.

OMG
RAINBOW

There. I feel rejuvenated. :3

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I suppose I'm agnostic as far as religion goes

My first school made us sing hymns every assembly and go to church and stuff which I think is the reason I'm agnostic and not an aetheist. The idea of God is great and who knows, it could be possible but I'm the kind of person who very much likes proof for something before believing in it fully and...well, solid evidence of God is hard to come by if you ask me

I don't have anything against people who are religious, religion can make people extremely kind and generous but considering religions track record of being 'nice'...I for one am very skeptical about the good religion can cause sometimes. I question the existance of an all loving God when certainly in the past religion condemns those that aren't 'normal' yet at the same time I find its very easy to use God as something to blame for when things go wrong seemingly beyond control - people say 'Oh for God's sake!' every moment of the day without even realising it for example

People are fine to believe in what they want so long as it doesn't hurt others. I'm not against religion and people who follow it but you cannot deny that sometimes it does more harm than good. Just saying

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Peaches in general are colour-blind? (I refuse to spell colour the idiot way)
i think your way is the fancy idiot way :bee:
Let's bring up Lady Gaga!

OH. MY. GAGA!!!!

this picture made me facedesk
Dont make me become this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*courtesy of hiROI
i love it
I'm not against religion and people who follow it but you cannot deny that sometimes it does more harm than good. Just saying
thats why its religion my dear

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I suppose I'm agnostic as far as religion goes

My first school made us sing hymns every assembly and go to church and stuff which I think is the reason I'm agnostic and not an aetheist. The idea of God is great and who knows, it could be possible but I'm the kind of person who very much likes proof for something before believing in it fully and...well, solid evidence of God is hard to come by if you ask me

I don't have anything against people who are religious, religion can make people extremely kind and generous but considering religions track record of being 'nice'...I for one am very skeptical about the good religion can cause sometimes. I question the existance of an all loving God when certainly in the past religion condemns those that aren't 'normal' yet at the same time I find its very easy to use God as something to blame for when things go wrong seemingly beyond control - people say 'Oh for God's sake!' every moment of the day without even realising it for example

People are fine to believe in what they want so long as it doesn't hurt others. I'm not against religion and people who follow it but you cannot deny that sometimes it does more harm than good. Just saying
God is real dude <3 I love him w/ all my heart, and you should do the same. How were we created so sophisticated? No one can go and say that we were just created out-of-the blue! Does that make sense? No! God created us in his own image, and look @ us! We can heal ourselves, all of our bodily functions work together, we have eyes, ears, a way to dispose of our intake...I mean, humans are too sophisticated to just come out of nowhere. Someone amazing, powerful, and smart had to create us, and that's God.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
^^^
I highly suggest we steer clear of actually discussing religion. I just wanted to gather information.

I swear I saw you today Meno. o:

Nevada isn't that far from Colorado is it? :p
LOL

Wha...? What did he look like? And don't say "like you".

T___T

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lady Gaga is hot.

Also, Poker Face is about how hot lesbians are. Anyone else wanna help ruin Lady Gaga for teh gays? Cause I wanna talk about boobies.

Also, I wanna be a mod cause twilight zone music is needed so bad!

Metatitan

Smash Master
God is real dude <3 I love him w/ all my heart, and you should do the same. How were we created so sophisticated? No one can go and say that we were just created out-of-the blue! Does that make sense? No! God created us in his own image, and look @ us! We can heal ourselves, all of our bodily functions work together, we have eyes, ears, a way to dispose of our intake...I mean, humans are too sophisticated to just come out of nowhere. Someone amazing, powerful, and smart had to create us, and that's God.
Evolution explains it perfectly, God is just another explanation for why things exist.

I personally believe in a mix of the two, with God possibly helping life start and letting it develop on its own.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What about the people that have to struggle everyday to survive? What about the thousands of people dieing from Aids... cancer... all of that. God wouldn't want to KILL his own children. Some of us were created in different ways. Some of us were created with problems. Problems that ruined the life of certain people. Some of us were born wit Diabetes... or with Mental ***********. They have to spend their life getting made fun of and having to deal with a bunch of people that will just laugh. How about how people don't accept one another? How about all of the shootings... the roberies... the pain caused by all of this? How about losing family? friends? pets? God wanted all of this? We're supposed to pray to him and worship him when he causes all of this? Sure, he causes a lot of good things. Happiness in general. Family, friends, and life in general. What about when that goes away? Family and friends die. Your life is short and it ends unexpectedly. You could be walking down the street one day and bam. Life ended. It's happened to people too. If god is the guy that loves us all so much and created us to be the best... than why are some of us different? Why are there different skin tones? Why are there SO MANY problems... that could be fixed if he was so great and holy? :/

My point: God creates good. God creates bad as well. He hurts you as much as he helps. Don't try to get people to belive in him if he causes us to feel so bad; even if he makes us feel good as well. If people want to, thats fine. They'll believe in him. Don't expect everyone to, though. I bet you have friends that say they believe in god... that reconsider him ALL THE TIME. No where near enough proof anyways.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What about the people that have to struggle everyday to survive? What about the thousands of people dieing from Aids... cancer... all of that. God wouldn't want to KILL his own children. Some of us were created in different ways. Some of us were created with problems. Problems that ruined the life of certain people. Some of us were born wit Diabetes... or with Mental ***********. They have to spend their life getting made fun of and having to deal with a bunch of people that will just laugh. How about how people don't accept one another? How about all of the shootings... the roberies... the pain caused by all of this? How about losing family? friends? pets? God wanted all of this? We're supposed to pray to him and worship him when he causes all of this? Sure, he causes a lot of good things. Happiness in general. Family, friends, and life in general. What about when that goes away? Family and friends die. Your life is short and it ends unexpectedly. You could be walking down the street one day and bam. Life ended. It's happened to people too. If god is the guy that loves us all so much and created us to be the best... than why are some of us different? Why are there different skin tones? Why are there SO MANY problems... that could be fixed if he was so great and holy? :/

My point: God creates good. God creates bad as well. He hurts you as much as he helps. Don't try to get people to belive in him if he causes us to feel so bad; even if he makes us feel good as well. If people want to, thats fine. They'll believe in him. Don't expect everyone to, though. I bet you have friends that say they believe in god... that reconsider him ALL THE TIME. No where near enough proof anyways.
Please calm down. My good friend tried really hard to convert me once, even to the point of insulting my views, but I just took it with a grain of salt. The point is...just let it go. No one can change your views but you so there's absolutely no need to become so defensive about the whole thing. Believe me, it's the best course of action for everyone's sake.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If he's going to encourage us to believe in god, I think I have a right to argue against him.

Lol, I have to deal with the same stuff at school ALL THE TIME, so It's kinda a first instinct at this point. (except at school its more me getting called a **** for not being an atheist.) Sorry :/

Purple

Hi guys!
No, each thing is a separate action, it's not a rubberband bouncing back.

His action was not acceptable, fine, but neither was yours, regardless of what he did.

Let's let this go.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If he's going to encourage us to believe in god, I think I have a right to argue against him.

Lol, I have to deal with the same stuff at school ALL THE TIME, so It's kinda a first instinct at this point. (except at school its more me getting called a **** for not being an atheist.) Sorry :/
Yes you certainly have the right to do so, but as I said...it's not the best course of action. Just take a deep breath and brush it off.

Mushyroom

Smash Rookie
No offense to the members here. I honestly thought Roxy and Airgemini were girls xD I'm so sorry T_T That is until I checked their profiles, read their posts and posts directed to them that I found out they were actually guys.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Let's bring up Lady Gaga!

That's an amazing resemblance o_o

Let's post picturessss. I took some pictures because this guy on another forum did (he's in the background, he added a beard!) And he was all serious face about it, and I tried to be, I really tried!

Best Srs face!

I thought this one turned out cool~

One for fun~

(Yes my computer is horrible and that is a bigass monitor. Now that I'm a[n unemployed] nurse I can finally upgrade!)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The hell was going on in here while I was chasing girls today?

I just want to become a great Peach main. I have lots of reading to do.
You my student, don't worry. Like ,y other kids, I will guide you to greatness

What the hell is going on?

Now you're having a contest about who can write the longest wall of text about boobs?

And when I started a conversation about girls, people started getting infracted?! WTF is going on here?

The peach boards are acting straight... I have just entered the twilight zone.

Latin rite Catholic btw.
Yea, you can thank me for that.

Its because all of the top gay's have stop talking is all.
No. Even when they posted they got slaughtered by me.

Ether this thread becomes less straight or will i have to start something again?
And I will destroy you. See? This is what I am talking about. Gays trying to take over and leave the straights with nothing. I'm putting an end to this. Gays have done this for too long. It's not time for a change.

And on this god talk. No one has the right to tell anyone what to believe. I don't believe in god and think it is a waste of time doing so. And this is coming from a dude who use too long ago. If you want something done, you have to do it yourself. It begins and ends with you. Sp telling someone what to believe is really idiotic. I'm the Best Peach in the world that has talent that I can't unleash cause of my habit. I want you all to believe that and know your place. None of you are on my level. Believe that.

See how that works. None of you have to believe that **** and should not even if I told you so. It's kinda the same for people who feel bad about being gay. If you r gay.......your gay, so freaking what? You choice to be gay right? So the hell you are sad and down about. I tend to see and hear this alot. No one forced you to be gay. You did it on your own. so you obviously wanted to. So why people be shaky about it? Cause they are afraid of how one will look at them. Or that people don't like gays. Why give a damm who likes you. There are people who are just like you. A few morons don't mean anything. Skinny people get the same type of crap. And same with fat people. The hell with everyone else and go on about you. I'm Dark.Pch. I believe and feel what I want. And no one is gonna tell me otherwise. Its reasons like this I hate society. I am so happy I am nothing like it and my own man.

Top Bottom