• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nicole

Smash Champion
If there's one thing I learned from being enrolled at private Catholic schools...

NEVER TALK ABOUT RELIGION!

Seriously, I have never seen a subject that pisses off people more and makes them hate each other half as much as religion...not even politics. Well, maybe love or hate of certain sports teams, but that's sort of a religious kind of thing too.

That being said, I am atheist and I think God is a nice fairy tale that was made up so that people would act nicely and courteously to each other, and so they wouldn't be scared to die anymore. Religious people are fine and dont bother me at all, unless they are unable to separate their religion from important issues (i.e. right wing religious idiots). People take everything in religion too word-for-word, literal truth, and instead of bringing good into the world like religion was intended to do, it only hampers certain peoples' lives - people who are so concerned with religious issues like abortion to vote for republicans who slowly destroy our country and don't actually do a thing about abortion, or like people who don't want gays and lesbians to be able to get married, even though that would only bring more love and happiness into the world. Religion is a nice idea if people can take it less seriously, but our society, sadly, hasn't been able to keep church separate from other things.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Religion is a blank canvas. It's not good or bad, but can be manipulated either way depending on what the perpetrator desires.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't start something against the gays you can't finish Dark. We quiet now but we run this board. Do I have to start posting pics of guys again?
Dude please. Till this day you still don't know who you are dealing with. You are weak compared to me. So go ahead and post your pics. Face it dude. The gays lost. Your era is over. The straights will rise.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why can't we have a nice medium. ;_;
Stop crying dammit.

And it use to be nice. but the gays pushed aside the straight and did what they want. Thewre was no room for the straight to even be free around here and talk. And that crap is coming to an end. Now it is time for the gays to go through what the straight anymore. I am not gonna be run by them anymore. I'm Dark.Pch. Let it be known!

i'm gonna make a song about all this stuffand Roxy is gonna help me out. I already have a melody for this. Just need the words.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*Kicks* Stop crying. Man the hell up.

Look help me wih the words to this song. When this song is done I will upload it on youtube.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok I figured out 2 ways to play this song. depending on the words to the song, I can decided what melodys to use on this. Give me some idea on how to start this. Man If I can record this on skype, I want a singer.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Dude please. Till this day you still don't know who you are dealing with. You are weak compared to me. So go ahead and post your pics. Face it dude. The gays lost. Your era is over. The straights will rise.
Trust me I know exactly what I'm dealing with and it isn't much at all. Actually not even that. It's nothing at all. And to clear what your saying the straights will rise. Hello have you looked at every where else in the SWF? Or the actual world for that matter? Just whatever do what you do with your boring topics. Cause this topic will really get me upset. Have fun with your breast. At least have some class people and say breasts insted of boobies. It sounds soo..... Meh. To be honest "I Feel" that the topic is degrading and stupid. If I was a female smasher i wouldn't post here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Trust me I know exactly what I'm dealing with and it isn't much at all. Actually not even that. It's nothing at all. And to clear what your saying the straights will rise. Hello have you looked at every where else in the SWF? Or the actual world for that matter? Just whatever do what you do with your boring topics. Cause this topic will really get me upset. Have fun with your breast. At least have some class people and say breasts insted of boobies. It sounds soo..... Meh.
Ok, you wanna square off with me? You pick the wrong person to do it with.

First off, the **** is your problem. Boring topics. When you and the others went for days about lady gaga and other gay stuff, Me and the others said nothing. I kept my mouth shut and let it rock. And I found that boring. But it was not to you guys cause you like talking about it. Not everone here is gay dude. And people also like to talk about things none gay related. And not see all that other talk all the time.

So it is not a problem when you guys go on about your topics but when straight go on about ours it's a damm problem? You call that being fair.

And one more thing for sensetive people like you that can't take a hint. I am ****ing joking. Thats what I been doing all this time. Jiggz is gay and he is mad cool with it. He does not give dam. it's a place to have fun all and. And that is what all this was about. And you getting uptight about it? I also have no class for saying a common word to describe breast.

Well you know what? Since you over here being a selfish panzy with this gay and straight stuff and can't take a joke to have a good time. I'm out of here. Keep this place all gay with your stuff and don't worry about anything messing it up. This is the first time a gay has ever ticked me off, and over something stupid. But when you guys are on your ****, we can't say anything. Yea ok, the hell with this nonsense. Fun is over. Back to your gay world. You seriously made me sick.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ok, you wanna square off with me? You pick the wrong person to do it with.

First off, the **** is your problem. Boring topics. When you and the others went for days about lady gaga and other gay stuff, Me and the others said nothing. I kept my mouth shut and let it rock. And I found that boring. But it was not to you guys cause you like talking about it. Not everone here is gay dude. And people also like to talk about things none gay related. And not see all that other talk all the time.

So it is not a problem when you guys go on about your topics but when straight go on about ours it's a damm problem? You call that being fair.

And one more thing for sensetive people like you that can't take a hint. I am ****ing joking. Thats what I been doing all this time. Jiggz is gay and he is mad cool with it. He does not give dam. it's a place to have fun all and. And that is what all this was about. And you getting uptight about it? I also have no class for saying a common word to describe breast.

Well you know what? Since you over here being a selfish panzy with this gay and straight stuff and can't take a joke to have a good time. I'm out of here. Keep this place all gay with your stuff and don't worry about anything messing it up. This is the first time a gay has ever ticked me off, and over something stupid. But when you guys are on your ****, we can't say anything. Yea ok, the hell with this nonsense. Fun is over. Back to your gay world. You seriously made me sick.
Such A joke you are sir. Its simply what "I" think. Nothing more and you complain quite alot and we all know you will be back. You will be alright with your little hissy fit. And im quite sure I did just said I was done but I can aslo see you like to have the last word in things. Abit childish. I wasnt even serious the first few posts I did. That was to simply add more and different talk into the thread. But of course you have to blow everything up. But before im told to drop this convo as well I shall drop my part.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Such A joke you are sir. Its simply what "I" think. Nothing more and you complain quite alot and we all know you will be back. You will be alright with your little hissy fit. And im quite sure I did just said I was done but I can aslo see you like to have the last word in things. Abit childish. I wasnt even serious the first few posts I did. That was to simply add more and different talk into the thread. But of course you have to blow everything up. But before im told to drop this convo as well I shall drop my part.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at yourself talk. You know, there is a difference between you and me. For one thing, I am not afraid to admit anything. I even crack jokes on myself to show I don't give a damm.

But what I just said about you and this place in my last post, I love how you inore that and try to get on me. You know what I said is true. So quit trying to look like some saint. If was able to admit that I really would not give a damm.

Whats wrong, your Melenium rod run out of power to make you realize just what you really are? You aint no saint and you just as bad for what you did. Don't be like its always Dark.Pch and see is always the bad one.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
so much drama this early in the morning.
Too much unnecessary drama.

These forums were made for us to talk about whatever we want not argue.
Nothing gets solved from unnecessary bickering. The only thing that shows is the ignorance of some people (Not saying anyone here is. This is a general statement). Kyon does make a point. It is annoying for breasts to be called boobies, it's degrading and making us seem as merely objects, and everyone must be open minded to the world as it is today by accepting people who are openly gay or lesbian. If anyone has a problem with the way things are being done or said then say it properly. You're only making yourself look dumb. Dark you really need to calm yourself just as Kyon is being calm in this situation. You always melodramatically make things worse by keeping on and on. Show some respect as we show you respect when you talk about your problems. All this stuff is senseless and needs to stop.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I for once did nothing wrong here. I love how the other stuff the rest do as I explain in my other post get ignore and yet I am the bad one? It's always me? Read back at what I said to him the first time. You know what I feel? I feel he and the others can just take control and do what they want cause they are gay. Yet when straight wanna have a topic on thier own that is not even that serious, oh how bad am I. Our topics are boring. How you think I feel about thiers. Yet I say nothing. I leave what they talk about be and move on. But that does not go the other way around eh?

I find that crazy. But oh wait. I forgot who I was. I'm Dark.Pch. I am always the bad one. There is never ever a good side to what I do or say. Damm it is ashame I am not gay huh? That way I could get away with stuff and get off easy.

This crap is stupid. I don't even have problems with gay people. I have gay friends and even stand up for them. But there is never any good in me. Ha ha ha!

I'm so sorry. I have no clue what came over me. Please forgive me. I dont know why I am always in the wrong. It is just the way I am. I'm was born a bad person.

Oh and one more thing. I am not some typical male. I respect women. And this is the first out of a million that I ever heard boobies being an offensive word. Even girls call thier breast that. This is crazy.

If people dislike me and got something to say then say it. If you dont want me around here say so. I honestly don't have to be here. I do all this for the fun of it. I'm real with everyone here and you all know If I got something to say I will say and hold nothing back. So do the same. But honestly, this **** is crazy.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I'm out of here. Keep this place all gay with your stuff and don't worry about anything messing it up. This is the first time a gay has ever ticked me off, and over something stupid. But when you guys are on your ****, we can't say anything. Yea ok, the hell with this nonsense. Fun is over. Back to your gay world. You seriously made me sick.
But what I just said about you and this place in my last post, I love how you inore that and try to get on me. You know what I said is true. So quit trying to look like some saint. If was able to admit that I really would not give a damm.

Whats wrong, your Melenium rod run out of power to make you realize just what you really are? You aint no saint and you just as bad for what you did. Don't be like its always Dark.Pch and see is always the bad one.
lol calm down there Dark. You always need to finish everything off

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes I know I am fine. I am indeed sexy.

Hmph, lucky mom was around too and told me to stop. I wanted to fight more.........

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Neither boobies nor breasts can be naturally 10char'd.
Therefore they're equally valid words.
Don't argue against my logic, you'll never enjoy winning.

Purple

Hi guys!
what did I miss guys?

oh yeah, breasts sounds cuter too me. I had to try really hard to use boobs in my WoT, and I still didn't do it half the time xD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Boobies is a funny word. Like, in Blazblue, Taokaka calls Litchi 'Boobie Lady' I lawl'd.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I prefer the three letter word for the wonderful pair. And conformity by speech hesitation be ****ed, I don't believe in it nor political correctness and people this day and age just need to grow a backbone already. it's amazing just how sensitive the individuals of society have become after years of physical and and verbal pampering. Suck it up.

Boobs. t*ts. And everything in between. U mad yet society?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
what did I miss guys?

oh yeah, breasts sounds cuter too me. I had to try really hard to use boobs in my WoT, and I still didn't do it half the time xD
i didn't think you had to use boobs in the WoT, i thought the topic was just breast in general.
I prefer the three letter word for the wonderful pair. And conformity by speech hesitation be ****ed, I don't believe in it nor political correctness and people this day and age just need to grow a backbone already. it's amazing just how sensitive the individuals of society have become after years of physical and and verbal pampering. Suck it up.

Boobs. t*ts. And everything in between. U mad yet society?
**** is a funny word.

oh god that word is censored? :o

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I never discuss religion unless I openly trust the person. Ever. So it's all good. ^_^

Oh, and by the way, Dark, I don't think you or Blue Peachy realized that your little exchange could be viewed as a master/slave kinda relationship. Don't challenge 'the gays' as you've come to refer us to, because it's ooooonly gonna call more attention, hun. ;p

And why are we talking about girls' pillows? They're meh. Doesn't do a thing for me, aside from making hugs be forcefully more distant. That alone makes guys better because of the closeness and bonding. Girls' bodies make the barrier already, which is so sad. ;.;

Top Bottom