• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Peach is obviously high tier now.

Probably not C Tier material now, but D Tier might move up.

MK may or may not be taken off of the next tier list. His tier might say 'Banned' or 'X' and his number would say 'X' but still be the top. Then obviously Diddy will be #1.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hey Peach boards, long time no speak.

I miss the antics in here but my laptop is dead!

Killed my an idiot friend and a glass of wine.

HOLY **** CHRIS CROCKER IS HOT NOW! o_O

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
The upcoming rise of ICs and Diddy is looking good for Peach, isn't it? Now Peach only has one -2 MU according to that MU chart thing.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Not appropriate.

And seriously, if you're going to post pictures, make them appropriate please - the Jake ones were very borderline.
I beg to differ, sir.
Damn it, why is it all one gif!?
I like every single one of them. Oh god yes, Gyllenhaal take me now
mk banned discussion go.
Is he banned now?
He's still really really ugly.
You standards are way to freaking high. If he looks ugly to you, then you're an extremely shallow peroson.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm sure your classmates are happy about that.
I'm in college, kid. Classmates don't know me (unless they already knew me). You live in a different world, don't try to extrapolate to others. And if you are in college, I don't even understand how you'd say that.

And for the record, I'm still not that gay (not that there's anything wrong with being that gay). I'm simply more gay than I used to be, while still being subtle overall. Basically I just talk about guys a bit more, and that's only to my closer friends.
Leave Chris Crocker alone!
10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter if MK is banned for a unity ruleset. WI/MN is not going MK banning any time soon.
WI/IL has been banning him the last few months and will continue to, however. :awesome:

Do what is best for your scene. The Midwest doesn't run Unity stuff often anyway. Also, wouldn't WI/IL be more accurate now?

:phone:
WI/IL and WI/MN are like two separate scenes, WI is big enough that some are closer to MN and some are closer to IL, so it's sorta split. We come together in WI sometimes though.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

I'm in college, kid. Classmates don't know me (unless they already knew me). You live in a different world, don't try to extrapolate to others. And if you are in college, I don't even understand how you'd say that.

And for the record, I'm still not that gay (not that there's anything wrong with being that gay). I'm simply more gay than I used to be, while still being subtle overall. Basically I just talk about guys a bit more, and that's only to my closer friends.
Unless your friends are also gay I really doubt they're interested.

I'm in college btw.

Men are more interesting than a masked grape with wings.
No, not really.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Lol, 'not that gay'. That doesn't even mean anything.

BTW, I'm at university now - yay! It's been a pretty hectic week so far - labouring all of the details here would take way too long. Today's basically been a day of not doing very much in order to take all of this new information in. :)

Anyhow, last night there was an LGBT pub crawl, so naturally I went along. Not only did I unsuccessfully try to get with a really hot guy (he already had a boyfriend, go figure), but there was also a rather awkward moment in a nightclub where two guys were practically having full-on sex in full view of everyone else. Like, they were kissing each other and lying on each other and fondling for a good 30-40 minutes or so. Hmm...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Unless your friends are also gay I really doubt they're interested.

I'm in college btw.
They aren't (gay), and yet they are (interested). The general sentiment I've gathered is "you're a little more gay this year, and it's pretty entertaining." That's coming from straight males, and several have paraphrased that statement. It's irrelevant, really.

Anyways, can you please explain what that comment even meant? If you're in college then you must know the apathy classmates have for one another; I actually cannot figure out what it was that you were trying to say.
No, not really.
I would say that humans are more interesting than video games. If you would say otherwise, I'd like to hear why.
Lol, 'not that gay'. That doesn't even mean anything.
My mistake - replace "gay" with "flamboyant."

PS: Make the same edit to the general sentiment in the reply to Spelt's post.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
So....

Dark Souls in 2 days. Ya'll probably wont see me again for a few months cause I'll be busy dying in it XO It's gonna be SOOOO good~~~

Takumaru

Smash Lord
So how about that MK ban?

I don't think it will be that big of a deal in the MW because I don't think the MW has been overwhelmingly dominated by MK. I think it's too little, too late. I think the community has bigger fish to fry like the whole judo/logic incident from SiiS6.

CY

Smash Ace
HEY YA BUNCH OF GAY FAIRIES. you been talking about how hot Jake is and ****, but that's obviously because you guys haven't seen a ****ing SAVAGE like me. don't worry, thank me later for these pics. JAKE AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON ME BRO.

being a bro has saved my life, let it help your life too, gay ppl.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
anime dinosaurs
with furries
and pockys
and ponies
with mario kart
and wii wheels
from xbox 360.

POWER RANGERS
STREET FIGHTER
HIPSTERS
CHUCK NORRIS
LEAF
NIKE
LEAF BEATING NIKE
CHU CHU TRAINZ
TROLLS 2
OH MY GOOOOOOOD

JAKE SPIDERMONKEY

Anything else that keeps it from source code guy.

Top Bottom