• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
You made me tear up with that post.

That has never happened to me before.

I respect the hell out of your attitude man.

Hope everything is ok and that you go far with that mentality.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
My deepest condolences to you, and your family tofer. I can not even begin to fathom the excruciating emotional pain of losing a close family member and somebody who you have spent your entire life growing up with. To be able to continue to interact with friends amidst this tragedy is a commendable feat. With that, I have gained much new found respect for you. I feel that through the story of your sister, a lot of us can learn to not become complacent with the things we all take for granted.

I know we may have not conversed much at all, but if you wish to discuss anything with me, I am very willing to listen.

I never know what to say at moments like these.

Sorry for what has happened and I wish you luck with your new resolve. Your words in your blog make it feel like you'll be taking some large steps forward.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
just gotta keep moving forward. easier said than done but..

i'm sure those who pass would appreciate the mourning and honoring, but i think they would want us to move forward as well. i can't really speak for them, but that would surely be my spirit's attitude when i die

hang in there tofer

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
we can play tomorrow, if you want!

im watching spirited away :D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I think our first page of this thread needs to be redone......
At least abit more organized ..... and maybe some people have better recent pics..... aka if I wanted to find Kyle at a tournament I would never find him lol
:phone:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Hey guys! So A Level results are in - A* in Maths and History, and A in English. In other words, I'm damn well going to university!!! :):):):)

(I also got one AS in Further Maths - allegedly an A grade but I'm suspicious of how they added up the marks. But that isn't needed for my uni offer!)

Top Bottom