• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'm just annoyed that my Lucario mojo is gone D: I spent the last month or two learning to play on reads instead of safety, which has made me fantastically better vs MK, but I now lose to every Lucario I play :'( lost to both in my pool.

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Genesis was a tournament I found very disappoining. My favorite player literally lost to 2 time outs...... mk..... I'm sorry there is no justifying him. This character is too much. I'm just glad I don't have to feel how it feels to be timed out cause our character is shown as weak.... id probably quit

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey, if you can time some1 out with a character other than metaknight then all props to you. You deserve the win. But i don't even use mk and i can time ppl out easy enough. Even wario has his faults enough to the point where timeout isn't a godsend answer to winning this game.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I got timed out by a Sonic once... in friendlies.

I've only been timed out once in tournament that I can remember, Game 3 against Hol mes, his Wolf, my Dedede. It sucked.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Looks like I'm slumming again. I'm in the peach boards, twice in as many months.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
So I've just started to get into fanfiction, and what I can't help but think is "Why didn't I get into this earlier?" It's great fun. :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
DPch, fortunately I have enough planning to have had the money to pay for everything on my own from the start, but I would appreciate being personally (that is, though IM, PM, or VM) told that you're not going to show next time, if the plan was to split on a room.

Thanks.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not much of a regular to these boards. I kind of pop in like once a month. Again, no ill will or anything, but if anything like this happens again in the future I'd definitely appreciate being told personally.

Top Bottom