• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Taj got 3rd and Armada got 1st, I remember that off the top of my head for Melee.
M2K got 1st for Brawl, that's all I remember.

Taj got 3rd and Armada got 1st, I remember that off the top of my head for Melee.
M2K got 1st for Brawl, that's all I remember.
rofl If he got 3rd using mostly M2 hahaha
If not and he used Marth, then his money winning potential might have been unlocked.

Thanks for this.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dark Peach, y u no come to Genesis? We wouldve slept in the same room.

And Praxis is officially the best Peach in my book, his turnips are so hot you dont even know. He also looks almost exactly like another user who goes by the name Sephiroths Masamune.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
More like I havent caused any trouble. See? When I am not around to do anything, the cops don't have work. Criminals make your paychecks. We help you cops be active and do something.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
My only infraction was for posting a picture of a Brawl snapshot staged to look like Peach was having some funny business with DeDeDe

I wouldn't have minded so much if the exact same picture hadn't been posted on the first post of the ruddy thread and yet I got an infraction for it

A blot on my clean record...it was at that point I became an extremely bitter Peachy

...can you get bitter peach's? I wonder if you soaked them in Guinness - maybe that would work

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My only infraction was for posting a picture of a Brawl snapshot staged to look like Peach was having some funny business with DeDeDe

I wouldn't have minded so much if the exact same picture hadn't been posted on the first post of the ruddy thread and yet I got an infraction for it

A blot on my clean record...it was at that point I became an extremely bitter Peachy

...can you get bitter peach's? I wonder if you soaked them in Guinness - maybe that would work
*******s would pick any lil thing to infract someone. This one time told a mod they smelled and I got infracted. I wounder if I wounder how many I would have gotten if I told them they smelled like turtle butt.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I got an infraction for saying lol 10lol's on the ROB boards once. Only infraction I ever got. I even got away with posting a gif of an anime chick stabbing herself in the head... somehow.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I have never ever gotten an infraction or warning x3

:rosalina:
I got 1 warning for flaming Dark Pch
2 infractions for flaming Dark Pch
1 infraction for major inappropriate content (a pic of Peach's camel toe was not worth this infraction, but it's ok!! :D)

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Oh my dear Silly Kyle, please stay awhile, for you I will not beguile, nor will I cramp your style, but information I must press from you to file and I must insist there is no denial
so tell me with that charming smile, how was Genesis 2 - was it worth the while?

lmao I had no idea they had this sort of thing on smashboards.
Rofl what is this I don't even

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What.......WHAT? oh yea........you were like a baby back then. You did not know about the way kids use to tourture nerds and goodie 2 shoes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If D.Pch is that old.
Then you should understand why this fits you.
Now you listen.....and you listen good. I aint old. Im just elderly sexy!

And I don't see how el cabong is me. I don't hit people with guitars, swing on ropes, my best friend aint mexcian, and most important, I aint white.

Top Bottom