• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I see you fell for the same thing I did Praxis. Last time I played Nick in tournament I took him to Frigate for the last game of the set. It was such a poor choice I found out D:

Best neutral for me against him is BF usually

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So after using peach for 3 straight hours...i decided to actually play her.

Sooo ya, just introducing myself to peach boards :bluejump:

Any specifics i should look up?

The only things i couldn't seem to get in that 3 hours was auto cancel fair onto stage a certain way and how to slide really far while pulling a turnip.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
read this http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305350

watch videos and play with Kyon.

also what do you mean by 'slide really far away while pulling a turnip'?

is it foxtrot>Turnip pull or sliding turnip pull from a neutral position?

Like yami does. If you know what i'm talking about. Like you run away pull a turnip and slide pretty far distance. Like when i do it i only go like half of what yami would slide.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
well Yami does free-pulls and bonewalks, but from your description you're asking how to bonewalk. That is going to take some practice to get down consistently. You input the pull near the end of the foxtrot animation.

Xyless

Smash Master
If I were there, a PT would've made it out of pools.

Also, whenever it is I finally get a job, I plan on returning to tourneys. I think I've been away from Peach long enough that it's time for her glorious comeback, once I learn to play the more aggressive mixup style that I've see Moozle use lately. I may even completely change my control scheme EVEN MORE (GASP).

Though I'll probably use one of my secondaries for bad MUs that I have. PT or Diddy for MK, Kirby for Marth and Falco, and...I think that's it? OH WELL

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
how are raz/kyle/praxis/nordal?/others? doing in bracket?
My pool had a three way tie for third place :( I didn't get out.

Mew2King 1st, Trela 2nd, three way tie between me/Sky/Pitbull (I beat Sky, Sky beat Pitbull, Pitbull beat me). I didn't get out because my win on Sky was 2-1 while I lost to Pitbull 2-0. V_V

Raz and Kyle didn't make it out either. I don't think any peach made it in to bracket.

There were two rounds of pools; the second round of pools were HORRIFIC for everyone.

Nicole

Smash Champion
ya 2nd round pools are usually pretty fkn tough. i remember my apex one was stacked beyond belief lol. sucks to hear it though but i know you guys did your best. just bad luck i suppose, i know how it goes.

Top Bottom