• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Can I request to be removed from the bio on the first page? At least until I come up with a more recent one please. You can keep the pic but just delete the bio until I write one up!

Nordal

Smash Lord

octilleryclinton: (3:21:09 PM) wow
octilleryclinton: (3:21:17 PM) @ people actually thinking the nightmare before christmas is overrated
Twolink121: (3:21:26 PM) I've never seen that movie
Twolink121: (3:21:28 PM) lol
octilleryclinton: (3:21:39 PM) WHHAAAAAAT
octilleryclinton: (3:21:41 PM) WHAAAAAAAAAAT
octilleryclinton: (3:21:49 PM) WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!
octilleryclinton: (3:21:54 PM) YOU HAVE TO SEE IT

Snakeee

Smash Master
i would like to go to genesis but the crushing reality of my life is that i wont have money. i could have money, but that would require me to get a job and...........i dont wanna.

we'll see what happens tho, it's likely that i might get bored and get one before the middle of july.
I'm in a similar position...I hate being broke though I might just have to *gasp* get a job X_X .

...My case is weird though. I technically have $7500+ but I can't touch it bc...well mostly bc the U.S. government is being ridiculous >_>

Nordal

Smash Lord

You just can't appreciate it because you don't realize how much work went into it.

On a more serious note, I think it's a great movie but it's not my favorite. It's just one of those movies that EVERYONE should have seen, and I personally loved it since it is the earliest movie I can remember watching.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I don't know WHY nightmare before christmas has such a cult following.

I mean it was good, but, wow.... really. nowhere NEAR the best movie ever made, not even the best ANIMATED movie. It's terribly overrated because it seems like everyone that still cares about the movie is a GIANT fanboy

Nordal

Smash Lord
I don't know WHY Lady GaGa has such a cult following.

I mean she is good, but, wow.... really. nowhere NEAR the best singer ever born, not even the best ANIMATED performer. She's terribly overrated because it seems like everyone that still cares about the mother monster is a GIANT fanboy
Sorry for the double post, I couldn't resist doing this.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Born this way was the album title and the main song title Mink, and yes the song and album (for the most part) are both mediocre.

The only two songs I really really liked from it were Scheibe (even though it's fake German) and Government Hooker

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Sorry for the double post, I couldn't resist doing this.
Gaga's still popular because she's still putting out music and it's good.

Nightmare was good but it's old. While it's still good, it's not really good enough to merit the amount of attention it STILL gets.

Give Gaga some time and, unless she continues to put out popular music, she won't still have the same kind of cult following. And Gaga's just as good as nightmare. :p

better even; she certainly has more fans than nightmare ever did.

As for her album, I love both songs that feature that sexy sax: Edge of Glory and Hair.

And, of course, SchieBe, Judas, and Mary The Night are all also amazing. . . . so is the oddly placed country song on the album, "You and I"

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I see your sexy saxes and raise you a mr. saxobeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI

( sexy ladies can be better than sexy saxes in this case . . . and in the case of calabria)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1hlzLsUaU

Hair is the best.

Kyle - no Bloody Mary I see. :troll:
It's definitely the best electro-dirge I've ever heard . . . that having been said, who needs an electro-dirge to exist? O.o

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I know this is kind of late...

@ Nicole - OMG last night when I was saw your response, I could NOT stop laughing. In the company of my girlfriend Mary Jane, it only amplified my hysterical laughter. I was also explaining the terms to my friends at the time and we were all suffocating for air.

--------------------------

Bloody Mary is one of my favorites!! Dum dum da da da dum dum da da da da da da

Americano is definitely up there.

Government Hooker is totes awesome.

For some reason, I love Bad Kids so much. It's like my anthem lol

Electric Chapel is intense.

Edge of Glory is soooo powerful and emotional too. <3

A few days ago I started listening to the deluxe tracks. The Queen brings me to tears every time!! haha

GAGA IS AWESOME. She sold 1.1 million albums in the first week :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
is she the chick in nick riddles sig? lool i always wondered what that was about
Know of her, just never got to know her.
Don't care for her.

I think it is.
I've been trying to figure it out. But NR and ESM don't seem to be the people to know Mary Jane.
All of FL is in on it, if that's the case maybe i'll meet her. She seems nice.
I've never cared for her though.

As seen by my sig.
I'm there too.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I know this is kind of late...

@ Nicole - OMG last night when I was saw your response, I could NOT stop laughing. In the company of my girlfriend Mary Jane, it only amplified my hysterical laughter. I was also explaining the terms to my friends at the time and we were all suffocating for air.

--------------------------

Bloody Mary is one of my favorites!! Dum dum da da da dum dum da da da da da da

Americano is definitely up there.

Government Hooker is totes awesome.

For some reason, I love Bad Kids so much. It's like my anthem lol

Electric Chapel is intense.

Edge of Glory is soooo powerful and emotional too. <3

A few days ago I started listening to the deluxe tracks. The Queen brings me to tears every time!! haha

GAGA IS AWESOME. She sold 1.1 million albums in the first week :)
so you love the whole album?

Top Bottom