• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic, do you play DOA online on 3DS? Because I saw a "_Illmatic_" guy who was playing as Tina. Was that you?
Nope, not me!

Nicole is ****ing beautiful.

:dk2:
wtf

I would give Nicole an angry pelican!! Of course I would give her an alabama hot pocket first.
LOOOOL

Illmatic why is it whenever I see you in some other thread that is somewhat Peach related you have someone saying something that isn't positive? lol

Good morning everyone. I dont think this is everywhere but in Orlando this is a special week. Happy Gay Day's. *hugs Kyle*
I'm a bad person.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Haha, you guys love it.

I was extremely tired this morning since I couldn't fall asleep... again. Stupid insomnia!! I couldn't stop laughing after I posted that urban dictionary stuff. XD

Meno, could you kindly edit this picture into my OP profile? Thanks in advance.

You can be my King any day. <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wtf @ that grab lol. i've seen ppl freak out like that before but never been stuck in the grab because of it...weird o.o

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I know if I lost to a jiggs on brinstar (in brawl) I'd probably quit whatever character I was maining and pick up Pokemon Trainer
but thats just me

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'm quite shocked that there are actual "terms" for that "stuff". So specific.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Last day of school today and then graduating on Sunday yussssss

rm88, you should know by now that the internet is capable of amazing things.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i would like to go to genesis but the crushing reality of my life is that i wont have money. i could have money, but that would require me to get a job and...........i dont wanna.

we'll see what happens tho, it's likely that i might get bored and get one before the middle of july.

Top Bottom