• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Stingers Mmm... red hair.

For your viewing pleasure... Susan Coffey:

ppl tryna jack my swag i see

i been had susan coffey pictures and avatars before you even THOUGHT about posting this, haptic :reverse:

susancoffey.net for more, KB

all love, haptic x)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Xyro just showed me the Nintendo Channel... insane.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl has been played 159,364,482 hours in total since it's release.
This is only counting for people who have connected to the internet and logged into the Nintendo Channel.

My Wii has logged Brawl for 2,954 hours, holy ****.
I don't leave it on over night - this is serious stuff.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Keep in mind this is without loading Brawl through the HomeBrew channel.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'd wager that a very, very small minority of wii users know about the homebrew channel, and even less of them actively use it for brawl

Nordal

Smash Lord
Realize that the majority of the smash community (hence people who would be playing brawl a large amount of time) use the homebrew channel. So yeah, basically that number they gave is probably a fraction of the total.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
@nordal
brawl has sold ~10 million copies worldwide. I'd say that, in the entirety of brawls lifespan, there has been maybe 10,000 serious competitive players. maybe. >.> we're not that big a deal lol

edit: http://www.vgchartz.com/worldtotals...sole=&genre=&minSales=0&results=25&sort=Total
dang looking that up I found something cool. 19 of the top 20 best selling games of all time are nintendo games. thats pretty crazy

Nordal

Smash Lord
If each smasher had a few thousand hours (which they probably do) then it adds up. Regardless, it's still a lot of time spent lol.

Top Bottom