• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wooow, if people are on your ignore list, they don't show up at all. They got rid of the "See this person's post anyway?" thing.

They still show up in quotes though. Which is good in-case they say something worthwhile.
Nah, it's not good. People are on ignore for a reason. They need to fix that.

LMAO, sorry...Dad?
Shhhh!! Don't call me that. Just call me Uncle Peach. Can't have people knowing about that.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I missed so much.
Welcome new Peach guy, good to see you're getting along well here.
I have to say you handled that M2K thing pretty well.
I would've embarrassed the **** out of him so much more.

Meno, I understand you.
WE'RE ****ING TWINS.
We have Telepathy.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Nah, it's not good. People are on ignore for a reason. They need to fix that.
Hey, maybe one day you'll miraculously learn how forum code works, look at the code for quotes, and realize that there's not a damn ****ing way to "fix" your own absolute lack of tolerance. But it's far more likely that you won't, so I'll add your "request" to the list of ones that look like this:

Add the custom color when quoting people
Make the forum skin have a white background
Make the 64 postbit icons better quality than they actually are from the game!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, maybe one day you'll miraculously learn how forum code works, look at the code for quotes, and realize that there's not a damn ****ing way to "fix" your own absolute lack of tolerance. But it's far more likely that you won't, so I'll add your "request" to the list of ones that look like this:

Is it that time of the month for you or something? PMS'ing?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is it that time of the month for you or something? PMS'ing?
Maybe I'm just a little upset that about a week after I let everyone know (in this thread, even!) the changes I made, you finally find out on your own what's changed. And your first response to it is "it's not done right."

So yeah, **** you very much. I guess it's a good thing for you that changes I make are global, so you get to reap the benefits while still complaining.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

... how is he supposed to know it can't be fixed.

:053:

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Well meh if i were in your bed i'd probably do the same thing psh
;)

Shhhh!! Don't call me that. Just call me Uncle Peach. Can't have people knowing about that.

I missed so much.
Welcome new Peach guy, good to see you're getting along well here.
I have to say you handled that M2K thing pretty well.
I would've embarrassed the **** out of him so much more.

Meno, I understand you.
WE'RE ****ING TWINS.
We have Telepathy.
Thanks. I honestly feel kinda bad about I though. I know what I saw, but I feel like calling him out like that was inappropriate. I mean I really don't have much proof aside from what I and my roommates saw. Should've spoke with him before leaving that shoutout.

Shot gun one is funny XD
Agreed!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

... how is he supposed to know it can't be fixed.

:053:
Like I said, maybe one day he'll miraculously learn how **** works.

It's still a useless request to make up for not being able to do something called "skipping ahead." Funny, because with the way things tend to go for him he seems to be fine with skipping over things he doesn't want to read. And it's still about as sense-making as saying the Smash 64 character icons aren't good enough.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I love the changes that have happened, why does someone quoting a person you had on ignore a problem? It's not like every single post they make it out to spite you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe I'm just a little upset that about a week after I let everyone know (in this thread, even!) the changes I made, you finally find out on your own what's changed. And your first response to it is "it's not done right."

So yeah, **** you very much. I guess it's a good thing for you that changes I make are global, so you get to reap the benefits while still complaining.
Let me ask you a question. What's your problem, hmm? Hmm? Whats your problem? Trouble eating? trouble sleeping? gaining weight? losing weight?

You want a hug? Huh? You want a hug? You want a soda? Huh? you wand a so-da? Huh? Ankoku want a so-da?

There, there, you be alright.

Ugh? ok, depending on how you answer this decided whether I let this slide. Are you straight?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You still like to deny anyone's statements about you without providing evidence to the contrary, as always. That's where the 15.3% uncertainty comes from, of course. Too bad, since finding a certain subtlety in your response might improve things by roughly 6%, but you're somewhat limited in variety of words when on a Smash Bros. forum, so I can't really expect that to happen any time soon.

At least, not before removing quotes of ignored posters.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
People never ask, just assume, like you are right now. And over the years I just grown tired of proving people wrong just to try and slick thier way out of it. so do and think what you want. Don't mean you know me at all dude. You arent even close. The only person that actually knows me is me, thats it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Have a so-da while I outline:

this conversation is as simple as for(int i = 1; i <= 3; i++) { cout << i; }

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh-heh heh. The fact that people actually care what I have to say till this day is funny. People are such losers.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Being a loser for treating someone as someone? That's something I didn't expect. If that's really the way you feel, I have this great feature I wrote up a while ago.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
You don't want no drama
no no drama
no no no no drama

I know I typed THAT IN ALL CAPS
HOW DARE YOU ALL TRY TO CONTROL MY CAPS!? MY RIGHTS TO CAPS ARE BEING INFRINGED.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I want drama!

Dark Pch. you getting schooled my boy! Don't frak with Ankoku!

Top Bottom