• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Ill, you really should stop feeding on the misery of others. Misery is fattening.
Happiness is much more filling and has no empty carbs <3

Nordal

Smash Lord
The fact that people actually care what I have to say till this day is funny.

This this this. Why haven't we learned to ignore this person's posts by now? The only reason I don't have him on ignore is because everyone chooses to respond to him (I blame brain short circuiting) so it looks like people are talking to themselves in the social.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm normally a lot less interesting.

Normally ordinary, you could say.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I call people losers cause usually around the community, when my name is brought up, oh what wonderful things they have to say about me. I et more hate/insults/flames then I get positive things (like I give a ****). Yet these people aways seem to actually care what I have to say.

Im mean damm, if I am that much of a problem, why not do to what I do to the rest of the 134 idiots I do to on this site. Add them to the ignore list. or don't respond to what I gotta say. Yet people have to be butthurt to what I gotta say.

Let me tell you something. Im the type of person that don't give a damm. if I dont like you I will tell you. On here or in person. And I'll flame you while telling you if I really can't stand you. I hold nothing back and I am not gonna be nice to anyone who I feel does not deserve it.

Now honestly, you can see and think of me as you wish. I really don't give a damm. You can be my friend or you can be my enemy. But I am gonna keep it 100 with people. I am not gonna lie to you, as much as one might not like what I gotta say.

Balls in your court dude. Your call. You can do what you want. means nothing to me.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone, Iblis and 2link121 told me to stop on by so here I am!

I'm a Peach main from GA. I've done a pretty good amount of lurking around these boards but I guess introducing myself never hurt :)
Hello! It's nice to meet you!/Probably late
Jungleeee. <3
Still waiting on that namechange. :mad113:
Gah, dat chansey **** face.
Hmm... I wonder if it works with other pokemon?
:mad69:
edit: nope. That's not fair, why does chansey get a special pic? D:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well so dark you want me to not reply to you ever again? Will do I'll never ever reply to you again ;-; I don't want to be a loser :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well so dark you want me to not reply to you ever again? Will do I'll never ever reply to you again ;-; I don't want to be a loser :(
Thats not excatly how I ment it. Ugh........Im so misunderstood..........

Anyway, meno sorry I am late on this. Not easy being me when you have BS around you all the time. But here. Happy B-Day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apJ2VzWDhME

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah Ill, you really should stop feeding on the misery of others. Misery is fattening.
Happiness is much more filling and has no empty carbs <3
lmao I love this post and wanna sig it :laugh:

This thread is strange >.> amusing yet very strange indeed.

:phone:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm not a fanatic.. I don't even like her that much, lol.

I hate her "You hate Lady Gaga's music? THEN YOU HATE ALL GAY PEOPLE AND YOU ARE A SEXIST!" fans.

:peach:

Nordal

Smash Lord
On the contrary, I enjoy many of Lady GaGa's songs (hate Born this way though, just a bad tune).

There are just too many people obsessed with her.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
IF YOU DON'T SHARE THE SAME OPINiON AS ME

**** YOU!

especially in music

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Haha, thank you so much Dark. It's beautiful.

It shall be my new ringtone.
I was gonna use my elec guitar but the strings snap like three times. I feel elec strings snap easier than accostic guitar. And I just got this thing. I go crazy n my acoustic guitar when I play fast and finger picking and the string never breaks. I do it on the elec and it snaps.

The test: prove to me you are straight.

Top Bottom