• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hello everyone, Iblis and 2link121 told me to stop on by so here I am!

I'm a Peach main from GA. I've done a pretty good amount of lurking around these boards but I guess introducing myself never hurt :)
Hey thank you for the awesome quote earlier.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I hope you found out about his.... surprise before you climbed into bed. Pic hopefully not related, for your sake.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

Yes.

He's black.

And gay.

LOL NOPE

I'm a Peach main from GA. I've done a pretty good amount of lurking around these boards but I guess introducing myself never hurt :)
ROFL Your bed got skeeted on at Booty Butt Cheeks the first!

I hope you found out about his.... surprise before you climbed into bed. Pic hopefully not related, for your sake.

LOOOOOOOOOL

DUDE YOU EVEN HAVE A PIC OF IT GETTING SKEETED ON?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice

Fortunately, I saw it before I got in.

LOL NOPE

ROFL Your bed got skeeted on at Booty Butt Cheeks the first!

LOOOOOOOOOL

DUDE YOU EVEN HAVE A PIC OF IT GETTING SKEETED ON?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
What a way to start the series lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i saw the link but i kind of just skimmed through it ;-; i'd rather just be told =/ i only rlly do things for my owner =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I could have sworn me and peach used protection this time around. cheap *** birth control!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
omfg NEVERMIND i just read the bottom lol i didn't look at it before xD I can't believe that :o did...did...you lick it? was it already dry by the time you saw it??? Did you touch it?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wooow, if people are on your ignore list, they don't show up at all. They got rid of the "See this person's post anyway?" thing.

They still show up in quotes though. Which is good in-case they say something worthwhile.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I could have sworn me and peach used protection this time around. cheap *** birth control!
LMAO, sorry...Dad?

omfg NEVERMIND i just read the bottom lol i didn't look at it before xD I can't believe that :o did...did...you lick it? was it already dry by the time you saw it??? Did you touch it?
It was dry. I definitely did not lick it though lol. I don't...think...I touched it. I threw the sheets in the wash so there may have been some contact there.

He would insert anything... there :awesome:
:surprised: Wow.

But yeah I've gotta buncha studying to do tonight so I'll hit you guys up later.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Scatz I can't wait to see the vids of your ditto with MVD. I didn't get around to watching them because I was playing Melee D:

:rosalina:
Unfortunately, you're referring to Scatt. I was the one asking for a ride to the venue since I had no ride. T__T The only thing I'm known for is my flashy Yoshi/Pika.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
LMAO, sorry...Dad?

It was dry. I definitely did not lick it though lol. I don't...think...I touched it. I threw the sheets in the wash so there may have been some contact there.

:surprised: Wow.

But yeah I've gotta buncha studying to do tonight so I'll hit you guys up later.
Well meh if i were in your bed i'd probably do the same thing psh

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Wooow, if people are on your ignore list, they don't show up at all. They got rid of the "See this person's post anyway?" thing.

They still show up in quotes though. Which is good in-case they say something worthwhile.
you can't have that mentality. If you ignored them, they are useless. never admit that they could possibly have any worthwhile contributions

Top Bottom