• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yes 2link yes xD the surrogate mother part i knew but i was trying to remember what i'd get if i had it done lol also 2link you going to ZP this weekend? I got the day off for it :3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sex does not equal love..... but I guess I shouldn't have expected an "average straight guy" to know that :laugh:
Who said anything about love?

Stupidity is self-perpetuating, but random outcomes due to poor input are not necessarily bad.
WTF did I tell you about speaking around my mentality?

You mean In vitro fertilization and a male couple would probably have a surrogate mother.

:rosalina:
Men still can't give birth. It messes up the help. Well least they are being original about it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I didn't want to spend more than a sentence answering that but there wasn't really any better way to word it in that case. I think you just have to deal with it.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
yes 2link yes xD the surrogate mother part i knew but i was trying to remember what i'd get if i had it done lol also 2link you going to ZP this weekend? I got the day off for it :3
I'm pretty broke after GA lol. I think I'll go, but I probably might not be able to do singles. I dunno if I"ll have money for Denny's/Applebees/where ever else we might go to either D:

:rosalina:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You went to the gym??? I'm at work until 12...give me something to talk about guys!~ Oh and i got saturday off and my reason i told my manager was "I have a video game tournament I have to go to" she laughed and was like that's fine xD

Edit: 2link gooooooo tho xD I'm gonna try not having to pay for dinner even tho i get paid that friday xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I didn't want to spend more than a sentence answering that but there wasn't really any better way to word it in that case. I think you just have to deal with it.
Oh I'll deal with it alright, by kicking the hell out of you.

Anyway, I recently ran into an old friend of mine. Lost contact with her and just recently got connected with her again. This girl is awsome. We both like each other. The thing is, she lives in CA. I am trying to think if I should go for it. But this might not work out cause we don't wanna get into long distance relationships.

It's funny I say this cause I was gonna chase Amber when she moves to AZ. She pushed me away though, so we stood as friends.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, at least what I said made complete sense. It's not my fault you don't like Parasect.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
We both like each other. The thing is, she lives in CA. I am trying to think if I should go for it. But this might not work out cause we don't wanna get into long distance relationships.
COLOR]

If you don't wanna get into a long distance relationship...then why would you go for it? xD Yuo could always try it if you both didn't mind being in a long distance relationship.

No, but that would be awesome if I did. I don't give a **** what people think based on what I wear. Half my shirts are red.
pink sweatsuits are sexy wear them and take pictures!~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, at least what I said made complete sense. It's not my fault you don't like Parasect.
How about I shove you up a Parascets butt. Since you love them so much, might as well live in them.

If you don't wanna get into a long distance relationship...then why would you go for it? xD Yuo could always try it if you both didn't mind being in a long distance relationship.
Cause I actually have the option to make it to her and stay there.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Trying to put a literal take on "butthurt" will not solve any problems.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well if you decide to move there have fun :) you and her should both just move to somewhere in the middle and start anew :3 go to wyoming...i never hear about people living in wyoming so do it :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
She takes care of her sick grandma. So thats why I would never force her to move. She needs to me around her family. Family on my end is not so important for certain reasons.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
oh...family...i forgot what those were like well...w.e good luckwith w.e. the choice. Also, I wouldn't just move to her without knowing if she really likes you or anything like what if you move there and drop everything where you are go to see her and then she drops you like hot pancakes?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Smoom sure has a way with words!

keasdfoajsekralsdkekekekekekekke

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone, Iblis and 2link121 told me to stop on by so here I am!

I'm a Peach main from GA. I've done a pretty good amount of lurking around these boards but I guess introducing myself never hurt :)

Top Bottom