• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Why is this thread so active all the time? DX I never can keep up with it.

But alas, I wouldn't be able to find the answer due to

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Huh? Who said anything about friendlies, playing melee before playing Brawl IN A TOURNAMENT substantially improved his performance.
he has 15,000 posts, what makes you think that reference was referring to that one :p

did you miss where he interviewed himself a few pages back? O_o

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hahaha I know exactly what you mean Air. I do the same thing.

So what's the project essay on? Anything interesting?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hahaha I know exactly what you mean Air. I do the same thing.

So what's the project essay on? Anything interesting?
Asthetics of watching paint dry, I guarenttee you.

Why is this thread so active all the time? DX I never can keep up with it.

But alas, I wouldn't be able to find the answer due to

Best. gif. ever.

River Song is amazing.

he has 15,000 posts, what makes you think that reference was referring to that one :p

did you miss where he interviewed himself a few pages back? O_o
Cause that was the post you quoted? Also the melee kids were in agreement on it?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
-blinks- not sure what happened...Dark wants me to get my period? wtf lol I don't want it to come EVER xD tho it doesn't matter I'll get dark from behind ;) but he lurves me :3

ALSO im at work atm :3 it's fun xD

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
-blinks- not sure what happened...Dark wants me to get my period? wtf lol I don't want it to come EVER xD tho it doesn't matter I'll get dark from behind ;) but he lurves me :3

ALSO im at work atm :3 it's fun xD
periods suck, for all parties involved

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Spirited Away > Howl's Moving Castle

Sucks ya'll had a boring day, mine was great.

Played smash with Xyro and Smoom.
Got some suuuuuper great videos of the Ice Climber and Samus matchups.
Went out to eat.
Played DDR with Smoom and Xyro for two and a half hours.
Played more smash.
Just got home.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Spirited Away > Howl's Moving Castle

Sucks ya'll had a boring day, mine was great.

Played smash with Xyro and Smoom.
Got some suuuuuper great videos of the Ice Climber and Samus matchups.
Went out to eat.
Played DDR with Smoom and Xyro for two and a half hours.
Played more smash.
Just got home.
Hell yes to the Spirted Away > Howl's <3

And wow sounds actually like a really fun day. =o

z00ted

I honestly feel as though I got the BEST Samus vs Peach matches ever recorded... ever.

I'm so glad because I feel as though it's a matchup most Peach players don't fully understand and it can really help some people out. We were both playing extremely well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have yet to fight Samus yet with my Peach yet. However from friendlies, it's somewhat weird. o_O

Also, GW grrrrr he annoys me with Peach >.<" It's confusing as heck.

z00ted

Kyle and I should have recorded our matches with Vinnie.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I honestly feel as though I got the BEST Samus vs Peach matches ever recorded... ever.

I'm so glad because I feel as though it's a matchup most Peach players don't fully understand and it can really help some people out. We were both playing extremely well.

The files will crash. You never get matches where you win recorded.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Oh I think you know. I think you know better than you (think) you let on.

And besides, we've established this. Not only CAN I have you, but I already have.... multiple times.
I think I love you, STH.
No problem, Uncle Peach is here for the kids. Well.......some of them anyway.

Yea, then you woke up...........Keep dreaming

You know what, **** you guys. Kyle, I hope you burn in a hell were there is nothing but naked woman and you tied up while they rub thier bodies all over you. And touch you all over. Then you scream in terror telling them to get off.

Air, you allow this to happen so you can kick rocks. I hope you chansey evoles.

Brianna you help in this mess. I hope you catch your period right now.

For the rest of you, you all smell and you can all burn in hell.

*logs off smashboards*
Why do you hate everyone mama pch? ):
Oh, and will the naked women be on fire whilst rubbing themselves up against Kyle, or will he be the one burning?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So I guess not playing the game for almost 2 months didn't help me much. I felt clunky with Peach all day, I wasn't able to get off most of my usual combos, I felt like I forgot her entire moveset, and I still lose to Lucarios. I seriously don't think I've ever beaten a Lucario in tournament. Such an annoying character design. I got 17th out of I think 28ish entrants. I can do a lot better, I just need to actually play Brawl again and practice. Maybe I'll do ladder for once.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

Yay!! I can't wait to see your new videos!! I really wanted to review the Samus matchup again. Same with the Ice Climbers!!

OMG!! I totes agree. We did some work. Should have seen me vs. Hylian's G&W in doubles during a 1 vs 1 situation @ WHOBO 3. It was beast!!

:peach:

<3

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So I placed second to last or something, haha. Still, I'm remembering what I liked about using Peach. No giving up! I'll keep at it 'till I earn a top 8 placement in something.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes. Yes you should. ^^

So I guess not playing the game for almost 2 months didn't help me much. I felt clunky with Peach all day, I wasn't able to get off most of my usual combos, I felt like I forgot her entire moveset, and I still lose to Lucarios. I seriously don't think I've ever beaten a Lucario in tournament. Such an annoying character design. I got 17th out of I think 28ish entrants. I can do a lot better, I just need to actually play Brawl again and practice. Maybe I'll do ladder for once.
Aw I know what ya mean. Lucario is a weird character. Just in like, general. You'll do better next time. =D

So I placed second to last or something, haha. Still, I'm remembering what I liked about using Peach. No giving up! I'll keep at it 'till I earn a top 8 placement in something.
Aww well at least it sounds like you had fun and you still have the determination to do better with her which is good.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll stop when the effort required becomes too great. Just like I always do.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Went to a tournament yesterday, got drowned in pools badly. Was a huge eye opener and showed me that I've been really lazy on keeping up and improving in this game. Thanks to Kadaj and all the friendlies we played it gave me the motivation I've been looking for. I've though I sucked this tourney it was a great learning experience and motivator for me. I had mad fun in the process of it all though.

Also shouts to 2Link our friendlies were mad fun and it showed me I know completely nothing about peach and showed me how important actually learning MUs is lol, also peaches look out for Hero enough though he didn't make it out of pools he did well against Reflex, beat 2-DJeff, beat Archer, and forced GDX from Diddy to Wario. I believe I saw him playing some friendlies with 2link as well. So remember look out, GA has an up and coming peach!

Top Bottom