• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just noticed this. This new ignore feature acts like the person you blocked never posted in here. I blocked metas new name when he first started popping up with post on here. (idk why, I blocked his account). it said he was the last person to post and it does not show him posting at all. It usually shows him with a messages saying I have him on ignore and cant see his post.

now this is an ignore feature. Someone quote him, I wanna see if they fixed that. usually when one is blocked, if another person quotes them, I still get to see what they said.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That still works. I noted the new ignore feature in the link I posted in a reply to you explaining why I was using your color for a short time. Now I'm especially annoyed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That still works. I noted the new ignore feature in the link I posted in a reply to you explaining why I was using your color for a short time. Now I'm especially annoyed.
Dammit. Are they working on fixing that? Cause what is the point of the ignore feature if people gonna quote and I'll still be able to see the post?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
dark, you're bugging him about stuff beyond his control lol

so ya'll gotta drop it so it doesn't go any further which it almost certainly would.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I see now that I can never have Drk Peach to myself because there's someone who already loves him far more than I ever could . . .
himself
:urg:

:awesome: hah, who'm I kidding though, I don't want to LOVE Drk.Peach, I want to lust him. And baby, I can keep on doin' that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You don't need to use the ignore feature anyway. Just mentally block them out if it bothers you that much...
Not seeing peoples stupid post to stand out and be one with the crowd or thier accounts on here releases so much stress. it's like killing idiots without actually killing them. out of site, out of mind. I love this new ignore feature.

I see now that I can never have Drk Peach to myself because there's someone who already loves him far more than I ever could . . .
himself
:urg:

:awesome: hah, who'm I kidding though, I don't want to LOVE Drk.Peach, I want to lust him. And baby, I can keep on doin' that.
When will gay people ever learn they cant get what they can't have.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Not seeing peoples stupid post to stand out and be one with the crowd or thier accounts on here releases so much stress. it's like killing idiots without actually killing them. out of site, out of mind. I love this new ignore feature.
Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

The way I see it, unrequited love is the sort of thing you just have to keep buried. It makes your life a lot easier...

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

I know a lot about Melee Falco!!

Silly Kyle :peach: vs. Rubyiris :falco:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tslRrp53I

This was at the last Melee tournament I went to. I got 4th out of 28!!!

You guys should totes watch it!! It's pretty epic and entertaining with the commentary too :D
Dang Kyle, you're so cool.
That was an awesome match, after you got that first stock on RC I figured you already had.
Since the Falco would have to approach.
<3

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
dark peach i want have a threesome with you and shugo.
Awwww <3 Shugo. I'm trying to cross-over into the "besties" category with him :)

I guess that means that, since I've had it before, I can keep getting it from you as often as I want ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Trying to find a better ava like it. It's hard ;_;

I might put it back but I've been in a Kaito vocaloid mood. Kaito <3

Top Bottom