• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I have dispersed OK Computer, Loveless, Blue Album, and Kind of Blue to 3 people tonight.

My life goal has just been accomplished.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Lol.

Anyways, testing my new sig out. Lalalala, siggy sig sigerton. Sig sig sig wig wig wig fig fig fig tree. Illmatic > Everyone. $80 of Ensis' money in my left pocket. Xyro is my green lesbian lover. ummm Gnes ***** me. See below. Kekekekekekekeke I'm going to **** shadow1pj at the next tournament. My thumbs dont hurt from brawl anymore because i havent played in forever. This is good.

Edit: **** IT'S TOO BIG ... GOTTA FIX IT
I dont play anymore =/

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have dispersed OK Computer, Loveless, Blue Album, and Kind of Blue to 3 people tonight.

My life goal has just been accomplished.
I finished Loveless last night. It was really good. I'm gonna have to listen to it a few more times to get the full effect, I'm sure, but I really enjoyed it first time through. Haven't gotten to OK Computer or Kind of Blue yet, but I hope to soon.

z00ted

Zwarm, that's great to hear!

Loveless grows on you sooo much. I hated it the first few times around, so I'm really surprised!

You will LOVE OK Computer and Kind of Blue if you liked that at first haha.

z00ted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

alright, that was amazing, TAS obviously.

Got a question - how could that be a top Zelda if he/she couldn't even HIT you? lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Zwarm, that's great to hear!

Loveless grows on you sooo much. I hated it the first few times around, so I'm really surprised!

You will LOVE OK Computer and Kind of Blue if you liked that at first haha.
What are these things you speak of? :/
..."Loveless" reminds me of FFVII :awesome:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
The simple fact girls are their own dairy products is why I love girls. Saves me so much money when I go food shoping.
I'll get like one of those milk sucks and put it on the chicks boobies
...yeah.... I was pretty sure nothing about the female anatomy on the whole was pleasing to you... that and you clearly don't understand how women work.

What, what you want me top do, do we have to like, get it on infront of all these people? Cause you know I am shy in public.
Oh don't be coy. That's never stopped us before cupcake.

Is that right? Well in that case I call shotgun. Kids, you are about to see something magical happen.
Who you calling "kids" boy? And..... did you just call shotgun..... on a woman? Are you going to ride her shoulder all night long or something? :glare: We are going to have to do some serious work if we're going to try to pass you off as straight. Luckily, we have a lot of time and we're already used to working* late nights together.

Working may not actually involve "work" in any traditional sense.... unless you're counting the world's oldest profession as work, I suppose. In which case, yeah, I guess we do work... hard.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Behind The Brawlz - The Dark.Pch

The Dark.Pch

As time past by, you seem to have changed. People see you differently then when they first heard about you. What has happen over the years

Dark.Pch: Yea, I have gotten that alot. The reason for the change was 2 things. One was the smash community. When I started beasting in this game, I was known all over. I remember I use to name search my name on google and I was being talked about all over. Sites like Gamebattles, game spot, This one europian website. A spanish one too. There were also some other websites that were created for brawl. That and nintendo sites where I was talked about. I knew I was famous around these parks but to go globle like that was insane. lots of Peach players i helped get better also becamed 2 faced. I found that just crazy.

Everything was going well. But getting good comes with a price. You will tend to have alot of aholes and haters messing with you. people showing off on the net to try and be funny, stand out and be one with the crowd. it kind got annoying. And kind of made it depressing coming to the site. Times got worst around here and my personality started to change. people turned their backs on me. Lied. Took advantage of my kindness. I just got tired of it all and was mostly depressed all the time. I tried to be cheerful but that not last very long. it went to a point where I just died on the inside.

I mostly stuck to debating with Peach and keeping things to myself. As well as continue playing in tournies. I had my bad days but same time, had my beast ones. my determination for peach lead me to be a target to get at. And I never let a fight go. But me fighting lead to all this depression. Soon after, people would come to me at random insulting me, talking behind my back, leaving me rude PMS. I was not having as much fun as I use too. The thrill and my young spirit just died slowly. Thats why I am just about emotionless around here.

As of now, if I see some moron wanting to start something with me or says something stupid, I just ignore them. They see me in person, I don't talk to them. Though more just keep coming along. People wanna show off, be one with the crowd. Stand out. followers. One big reason I think people are a bunch of brainless morons.

Also people tend to judge me online and think I am that way offline. I am different offline. Online with all that I stated about people. they just annoy me. People trying to hard.And it's annoying. So when I come to these sites, I usually don't have a smile on my face. And usually have some moron to deal or hear about. It becomes really hard to be how I am offline on here.

I really don't like fighting with people. I like to help people. And I go out my way to help others. thats the kind of guy I am. But one thing I don't take lightly is being taken for granted. treat others the way you would like to. Don't be a tool to someone when they done nothing to you but help you. Just to show off and stand out. useless fights. When the real enemies are getting away with ****.

The other reason for the change was this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8507320&postcount=2255

I see, I see. Interesting. Well when we come back to behind the brawlz, We will learn about some of the struggles and rivals Dark.Pch has over the years.

Nordal

Smash Lord

Yeah, stop interviewing yourself. I'm sorry if the questions you wanted to answer weren't asked during your interview in the old thread.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lots of Peach players i helped get better also becamed 2 faced. I found that just crazy.
As of now, if I see some moron wanting to start something with me or says something stupid, I just ignore them. They see me in person, I don't talk to them.
Also people tend to judge me online and think I am that way offline. I am different offline.
Really? You can talk down all you want to the rest of the world, but try to leave this double standard bull**** out of it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I have NO clue what just happened o-o I don't know why Dark just interviewed himself either....odd...and....Ankoku...you're a magical rainbow :O -drools-

Top Bottom