• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yea I was about to say. Where is YOUR Darren ava? It was cool.

Trying to think of who I should get, any suggestions Tofer?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well there are certain things that have to make a night perfect buuuut hmmm.

I just say a night where everything goes right for me. =o

Chansey/Blissey/Darren suggestions....hmm.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole, would you like critique on the newer ones being uploaded? I promise I'll be a lot more specific than just "stop SDing so often".
hehe yeah they're more for critique this time (aka i'll be losing) so definitely any suggestions would be helpful. although i'm good at the mk matchup there is always more i need to improve on and its getting more and more difficult. i know (in my heart) that peach has all the tools she needs for that mu, but i don't always see them.

so yeah, whenever i stop being lazy and put them up!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just got back from my best friends house. We talked and caught up on some stuff. I started to feel different after we talk. Past few weeks we been playing handball on the weekends. And me doing that interview looking back at my past. Lots started to hit me. I feel so alive. But not fully. Soon I'll be 18 all over again. Me and my best friend teaming up again just like the old days.

The way I am feeling. What is running through me feels so right. Sometimes one has to track back their history to revive themselves again. To remember who they really and and use to be. I kinda forgot that over the years. This just might have been what I needed to get myself back in gear.

I have this weird feeling in me I can't explain. But it feels so good. I feel light. Determined. adventurious. A hero! Dark.Pch is just some image. Thats not who I am. I'm Ulysses X Gallardo. Thats me! And Thats who I was in 2008. So much coming back to me.

...........dammit what a guy gotta do to get a hug around here!?! *kicks random Peach players*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
First Brawl tournament in over a month and a half tomorrow, and the first time I've played the game since then too, haha. Hoping the month and a half I've dedicated to Melee will help me out in Brawl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
First Brawl tournament in over a month and a half tomorrow, and the first time I've played the game since then too, haha. Hoping the month and a half I've dedicated to Melee will help me out in Brawl.
It should dude. I use to play melee, then go back to brawl and be on some ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I keep telling J to play melee and it will help his brawl peach, he never listens to me.
Remember that tourny in L.I where we played melee. Then went to play brawl and my Peach was insane? I tell people, hack it in melee to move to brawl and you will be a beast.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
This is the second time I've had to flake on a tournament now. Haven't attended anything or any smashfests since before Pound V. Life's starting to catch up with me... xD

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
...........dammit what a guy gotta do to get a hug around here!?! *kicks random Peach players*
Oh I'll give you a hug baby. I just can't promise it'll stop there ;)

the stuff i read in here just aint right...friggin peach boards..
pretty sure it's one of those "so wrong it's right" situatiuons.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

You asked for a hug :D -hugs- :D

pretty sure it's one of those "so wrong it's right" situatiuons.
....You can't have his back you get the front i get the back? yeh yeh yeh that could work :D

A
lso, it's never wrong strictly always right ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh wow Iblis, well regardless of area you should ****. Kay? K.

Adumb, I actually did play Melee last night because I got bored however I haven't played Brawl since so gotta go see what that does. Might play some Melee first though >.> It's fun haha.

How in the world is this game gonna help my Brawl peach though? I don't get how it will.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea........you can just stay where you are.

You asked for a hug :D -hugs- :D

....You can't have his back you get the front i get the back? yeh yeh yeh that could work :D

A
lso, it's never wrong strictly always right ^_^
Omg, you are not helping!!!!!!!!

How in the world is this game gonna help my Brawl peach though? I don't get how it will.
You gotta be a melee person to understand. You just a brawl kid that just got into melee.

First, Melee is fast. And requires quick reaction time. Now if you go back to brawl. Your reaction time will stay the same. But Brawl is a slow game. So you will be able to react to things better. Your mind can keep up better.

Next thing, Peach moveset is just about the same. So recation time won't switch off. Cause It's the same thing, but down graded. if you know about frames and what you can/can't do, you can abuse/buffer it and do tones of damage. Peach has frame advantage on everyone except Marth (Up-B), and Meta (Up-B).

Melee in general is a game where you mind has to be active all the time if you wanna win. If you shut it down for a second, that can lead to a stock off you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know what i don't get? You have like so many gays here. Things you actually have a chance of getting. And with all of them here you choose a straight one. I don't get why your kind does that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You gotta be a melee person to understand. You just a brawl kid that just got into melee.

First, Melee is fast. And requires quick reaction time. Now if you go back to brawl. Your reaction time will stay the same. But Brawl is a slow game. So you will be able to react to things better. Your mind can keep up better.

Next thing, Peach moveset is just about the same. So recation time won't switch off. Cause It's the same thing, but down graded. if you know about frames and what you can/can't do, you can abuse/buffer it and do tones of damage. Peach has frame advantage on everyone except Marth (Up-B), and Meta (Up-B).

Melee in general is a game where you mind has to be active all the time if you wanna win. If you shut it down for a second, that can lead to a stock off you.
True I am a brawl kid. The more I play melee, the more I think I am getting what you/adumb are talking about.

Thanks for the advice DP ^^

You know what i don't get? You have like so many gays here. Things you actually have a chance of getting. And with all of them here you choose a straight one. I don't get why your kind does that.

Maybe they want what they can't have? Idk *shrug*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Oh I think you know. I think you know better than you (think) you let on.

And besides, we've established this. Not only CAN I have you, but I already have.... multiple times.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
True I am a brawl kid. The more I play melee, the more I think I am getting what you/adumb are talking about.

Thanks for the advice DP ^^

Maybe they want what they can't have? Idk *shrug*
No problem, Uncle Peach is here for the kids. Well.......some of them anyway.

Oh I think you know. I think you know better than you (think) you let on.

And besides, we've established this. Not only CAN I have you, but I already have.... multiple times.
Yea, then you woke up...........Keep dreaming

You know what, **** you guys. Kyle, I hope you burn in a hell were there is nothing but naked woman and you tied up while they rub thier bodies all over you. And touch you all over. Then you scream in terror telling them to get off.

Air, you allow this to happen so you can kick rocks. I hope you chansey evoles.

Brianna you help in this mess. I hope you catch your period right now.

For the rest of you, you all smell and you can all burn in hell.

*logs off smashboards*

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Well why don't they bother me?

Answer, they're trolling you, if you stopped reacting in a way they found so funny they'd stop it. They don't actually want you.

"Drk.Pch: 15,000 posts of self-love since 2006"™
Brawl kids just don't understand.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Well why don't they bother me?

Answer, they're trolling you, if you stopped reacting in a way they found so funny they'd stop it. They don't actually want you.
What makes you think he doesn't understand that already and just wants the attention? :)

Brawl kids just don't understand.
oh, in melee saying how well you did in friendlies has merit?

Top Bottom