• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
sorry we didn't mention Mikey?

He comes in here like once a year.

z00ted

Don't have to come here to exist. He does go in the bbr if I'm not mistaken..... it was just something I wanted to say. Lol I'll be quiet.

:phone:
No, you don't have to be quiet. I'm just saying noone really knows anything about Mikey, hears anything about him, sees videos, reads results, etc.

We don't know anything about Mikey - therefore we wouldn't know if he is good at the Marth matchup or not.

Compared to you probably knowing him on a more personal level.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i missed it buuuuttt....

peach - falco = NOT ****ING FUN AT ALL!
peach - marth = eh
peach - snake = fun if you dont expect to win

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Those avi's are hilarious.

If you put one of those on my Rosie avis though, I'm going to be forced to ignore your existence x3

Peach - Falco is not that bad lol. Then again FL is Falco country.

:rosalina:

z00ted

wahahahahahhahahaaa

I think I would do pretty well vs DEHF

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I got to play all the Peaches at WHOBO. Silly Kyle was the best peach at the marth matchup by far. I beat all of the other ones (Illmatic in 2 MM's, Raz in pools, Nicole in a friendly set (stages sucked though and friendlies are just friendlies)). Silly Kyle gave me the huge **** though. It felt like his peach had a little of everyones and it was complete ****.

I'm not sure if he's the best peach (despite Illmatic's **** weekend, Kyle simply making the bracket is a pretty big deal with death pools left and right), but he is definetely the best one at the marth matchup.
Don't look any further.

Your savior is here.

<3

z00ted

That post makes me salty.

I have to be the best Peach at the Marth matchup now.

z00ted

alright I have been practically playing MK all day, I switched to Peach and I can get reads and see openings 230498234982 better. I also know when to wait for my opponent to hit my shield alot more often.

asdflajsdfklajsdfkljasdklfj

you know how MK can bait opponents in the air and punish them with Uair, fair, shuttle loop or whatever? I've sorta done that with Peach - but instead of multiple jumps I just bait a float and nair or uair usally work the best because it covers our whole body.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Momentai where are you? Apparently you know a fox main I know.

:phone:
Right here! Yeah, I think so. Arctic Fox, right? I met him on AiB. He told me about you, and that I should get some Peach tips from you! Speaking of which, I'd love to brawl ya sometime!

you both post in cyan

my metaknight is getting insane :o
I meant to ask you, Ill... how did I do with handling the MK, Marth, Diddy, Wario, Falco, and G&W MUs? Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially with Diddy and Wario. I have the least experience fighting against them.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Mwa ha ha ha... All according to teikaku, ne, Ankoku? ^_^

You guys should know I lurk and such by now! Seriously though, I can't blame you guys for not mentioning me. I tend to not post that much, and I'll try to get over that. But, I do have to agree with KB. The MU against Marth isn't that bad, especially in comparison to Melee.

THAT was just so very :urg:

Snakeee

Smash Master
Right here! Yeah, I think so. Arctic Fox, right? I met him on AiB. He told me about you, and that I should get some Peach tips from you! Speaking of which, I'd love to brawl ya sometime!

I meant to ask you, Ill... how did I do with handling the MK, Marth, Diddy, Wario, Falco, and G&W MUs? Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially with Diddy and Wario. I have the least experience fighting against them.
Disturbing avatar O_O
Mwa ha ha ha... All according to teikaku, ne, Ankoku? ^_^

You guys should know I lurk and such by now! Seriously though, I can't blame you guys for not mentioning me. I tend to not post that much, and I'll try to get over that. But, I do have to agree with KB. The MU against Marth isn't that bad, especially in comparison to Melee.

THAT was just so very :urg:
Heya, lol I just started coming back here out of nowhere too :bee:
...I haven't been lurking though, just completely cut smash off from my life for a while.

Top Bottom