• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
you know how poeple say "gay" as an insult? well we and my friends say "British" instead, how does that make you feel? :awesome:
That makes me feel just awful

Allow me to drown my sorrows in alcohol that I can legally buy and drink because the drinking age is 18 here. Whilst I'm at it, I might seek advice on how to cope with the help of my free medical care
:cool:

You know who was a cool angry poster that I miss?

Yuna.

lolz
What ever happened to him?
Did he finally explode with rage?

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm going all Peach tomorrow at a tournament in CT. I'm really nervous xD this is the first time I've ever done something like this.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
I'm going all Peach tomorrow at a tournament in CT. I'm really nervous xD this is the first time I've ever done something like this.
you're going to that tourney tomorrow, i kind of wanna play you in more friendlies (this is gamesandgoodies) those were some of the funnest friendlies ever back at the DNA a while ago. now i may go :urg:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I challenge you to a "Which peach can place higher" Duell!

doest thou accept?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I've lost track of Pokemon after the first Generation was out back when I was still in High School. I enjoyed it because it was an RPG. I'll probably play it through someone else to see if I like it.

Top Bottom