• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I've been improving drastically lately.

with my secrettssss

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Intentional things are intentional. Lol.
Anyone else wake up and have amnesia about everything?
Yes sir, just did today on top of sleeping nearly the whole day. I felt absolutely dead last night though and fantastic as soon as I came to, so I guess it was worth it lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I like Britney Spears =/ I like her like...old **** though xD From when I was really little lol I'll listen to this one =/

-is listening- so far i likes it :3

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
and then when they have hope hit them with a sweet-spot racket :/
lol peachkid thsoe where actually some of my more favorite dittos we have had in recent memory.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's funny how Peach is the easiest character to usmash.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
hello im from the snake boards i come for help in teams my partner ssr or renan was in a tourney and i randomly choose peach for a partner as a last resort which im glad i did peach is amazing in teams we almost took out a good team but with a little practice i think next tourney we can place high but i need help in wat to do and wat not to do and good kill setups if this has already been discussed i didnt know im sorry but please any links to a good vid would help.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
if u grab just pummel coz like peach can run up and usmash and it'll sourspot u but sweetspot the dude u grabbed. it's a praxis trick lol.

outside of that idk, just let the peach approach and then **** them for hitting her or be smart about where u leave explosives. just play gay ;o

Top Bottom